how to seduce in silent?

TheGreat

Reaction score
Okay I'm on a night class 3 times 3 hours a week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (to get some credits back). Let me tell you the context I'm in first so you can understand better what's the real problem.

It's not a traditional class when you sit and listen to the stuff you are learning about; it's modular work. That means you sit at your desk and work on the stuff that your teacher gave you. So you sit and shut the f*** up and do your sh!t. You can stand up to go outside the class (toilet might be the only good reason, no phone, no food, no talking or whatever) OR go talk to the prof in front of the class to ask for help. You shouldn't talk but if you whisper usually she don't even notice. People start and end when they want, that means there is no real beginning or end, so the HB I will talk about was already in this class way before I came in.

So there was that HB9 sitting in front of the class when I first started and I sitting in the back of the class. I was always smelling good, perfectly clean, dressing nice and act very nicely with the teacher when I needed help (so she cans noticed me).

After the second week, for the first time she changed place to sit just in front of me. According to the situation, I needed to act NOW. The first idea that came into my head was to let my pencil in my pocket and ask very nicely for a pencil with a nice smile and cute eyes. I could saw her melting on her chair, she was f*cking smiling, she acted so nicely and everything. So she started to find every little reason to talk to me but the teacher is always telling us to shut up so we never really get to know better.

My reaction should be, take her away from the class wich is what I did or try :confused: Usually it's her brother who take her home (he is in the same class) but he wasn't there today, so she had a friend to take her home but he couldn't find the way so I told her let me take you home. She was so happy, she was like: I hope I won't make you loosing your time for helping me and everything. I replied no no it's okay I'm not stressed out.

She calls home to tell she's coming back with me, a guy from her class. It's her brother on the phone telling her that she isn't coming back with a guy that HE doesn't know well. (She's Lebanese... that explains everything.) So HE is coming to get her right away.

I wasn't acting shocked or disappointed, I was like oh that's okay I understand that situation and get back to my work. Later on, she started to talk to me on stupid pieces of paper asking questions and stuff. We came to a point asking when is our birthdays. I used the astronomy theme to ask her if she was adventurous (Are taurus adventurous? with a evil grin) she was like: hell yeah, with dirty eyes and evil smile.

She had to go; get into the car with her stupid brother. I wished her good night and she told me she will talk me back tomorrow.

Thing is, we can't always talk, we got some work to do too. Now it's kinda hard to get her in private outside of the class, and normaly, her stupid brother will be back in the class.

What should I do..?

TheGreat

Reaction score
I just don't see how giving my number could possibly dissociate me from the others.

By according to most tips I've read, I most be special. Giving my number isn't... I guess huh?!?

Maybe with a note could get a better result but I don't come up with any actual good idea...

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go with the flow man.. dont think about it. When the time is right you will make the right decision. if you pre-decision you will get all ****ed up in the head.

just roll with your natural punches your body is telling you to do