How to Seduce/Fclose My girlfriend

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
First, do this.

Second, start communicating with her more about everything, because this instance shows that you don't do that much.

At this point that could be one of the worst things he could do for now,

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
At this point that could be one of the worst things he could do for now,
Agreed. At this point she's probably feeling insecure thinking something in the line of "What's wrong with me? Doesn't he find me attractive? Am I a sl*t for wanting sex before he wants it?". That's why she hasn't lost interest -she's too focused on herself to realize the problem is in him and move on. So lack of communication is a good thing.

Act NOW! No talking, taking it slow, ect. But don't take my word for it - if you prefer you can take it slow. Then after a month you can consider if it was a good idea and if things would have been easier if you had acted now.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go for it the next time we makeout...which will probably be the next time we see each other because she tends to be all for that. What about condoms? Is there any real good places for them?

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... Ummm your local drug store?

You live in Ontario, go to Shopper's Drug Mart... lol my god.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably just thinking too much about the situation, but I heard that not having it ready and on hand can really ruin a moment, but a moment can also be ruined if the condoms are found. Anyway, i probably don't have much to worry about in terms of all of this and should just work on getting sex first. lol.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going to go for it today, but she's on her period. I just ended up testing her. She doesn't react badly to 'incidental' stimulation of her crotch by my forearm (when laying down) and held my hand where it was when i had it on her ass under her pants. looks like i was just, and still am a pussie. haha.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee if you don't **** her soon someone else will do it for you.

Just the rules man.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried Escalating...She doesn't let me lift her shirt. I can get underneath it but can't lift it. She also doesn't let my hands go down her pants in the front or back, although she lets me play with her ass.
She still continues to makeout endlessly with me.
What should I do?

Last edited:

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas why this would happen? The only thing I can come up with is that she's grown too comfortable with the way things are, and isn't allowing the relationship to change into a sexual one. Is this fixable? Or did I mess up too bad and wait too long to fix it?