How to Seduce/Fclose My girlfriend

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I should start by saying I am a virgin.
However, my GF is not.
I have loads and loads of knowledge in terms of PUA and techniques, started reading it all when I was even just a kid, but my problem is I have no experience, and lack of experience creates hesitation.

Anyway...I've come to the point where I believe we don't have sex because I demonstrated some very AFC-like habits early in the relationship, and she convinced herself she doesn't want to have sex with someone or something like that.

I personally, believe, that I have made the change in myself, in terms of my actions and my personality, to look less AFC, and more alpha-male like.

We're still not having sex.
Sometimes, I even think that the only reason we're not having sex is because of me.
I know of building sexual tension, anticipation, etc, but I never build it because I am waiting for some obvious tells that she wants to have sex, i'm starting to think these tells don't exist and I'm just acting like a *****.

I believe these to be tells, correct me if i'm wrong:
I've had my girlfriend pull me closer while we're making out (almost violently)
My girlfriend decides, sometimes, that while I'm laying down, the best seat for her is, the same way a woman would sit during woman on top sex.

I gave off the notion that I didn't want sex at the beginning of the relationship...Big mistake. Everytime we are together, it leads to very many and long makeout sessions, and my hands remaining away from the no-no spots, I know errogenous zones, but I stay away from her boobs, ass, and vagina, out of, fear of rejection

Anyway, how do I seduce and Fclose my girlfriend?
I believe I have the techniques...but I'd love to know what you guys think of this situation, and how to know when to do certain things, or if you think I should just do it.

ALSO: I know she wasn't sexually pleased with her last relationship, and I REALLY want to show her the 3-before-me cunilingus techniques, so, basically, i'd really like to go down on her. Maybe, I could go down on her without having sex, thus changing her idea of sex completely and having her want more?

But, I really need help with the hesitation, and the waiting for signs, etc.
Your help would be appreciated, thank you for reading such a long post.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, she's sending all kinds of signals. Pulling you toward her, mounting you cowgirl style... what more do you want? She's practically begging you.

Sounds like she's only going to wait so long for you to make a move if she left the last guy because the sex was bad. It's clear that sex is very important to her. You need to get past your fear of rejection and just go for it. It's scary, especially if it's your first time but you can work up to it slowly. Start by touching her in those areas that you're avoiding right now and notice how positively she reacts. Before long you'll be on your way.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of testing the waters like you said, should I go slow with sexual escalation? Like, instead of suddenly surprising her and touching all those spots I never used to touch, spread it out over the course of a week, instead of an hour, or a day?

Or does it not really matter at this point, and just go with normal means of creating sexual tension.

Like I said, I have so much knowledge through reading, but no experience. It kind of puts me at as much of a loss as someone who has no knowledge at all.
Thank you for the reply, though.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mattarama said:
In terms of testing the waters like you said, should I go slow with sexual escalation? Like, instead of suddenly surprising her and touching all those spots I never used to touch, spread it out over the course of a week, instead of an hour, or a day?

Like I said, I have so much knowledge through reading, but no experience. It kind of puts me at as much of a loss as someone who has no knowledge at all.
Thank you for the reply, though.
You decide on your pace by reading the girl. You judge based on her facial expressions, words, body language and all that stuff. Start by touching say her ass and giving it a squeeze (not too hard...) and see how she reacts. Seeing how she's so desperate to get into your pants it should all be positive.

It's time to just take the plunge and see what happens!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you put your age we have an idea of the age group we are dealing with over here.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, I'll have to just take the plunge as Mr_Rogers said. If I encounter any problems I'll have more questions to ask later on :D
but, I'd appreciate more advice if anyone has any- it seems that the answer to this is pretty straightforward, and I just need to go for it, but it did help a lot to get it all down in writing.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just ridiculous. You haven't even given her a chance to reject you. Just make a move - her being surprised and rejecting you is still better than not doing anything.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more or less around the GTA, i live in durham region.

And yeah...skydiver, I kind of agree about how ridiculous the whole thing is. I'm having a hard time rationalize my fear of being rejected, because, it seems there's not much rationality to it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes about to get tired of making out and move on...since you are young and she sounds young she might stick around for a while because she doesn't know any better. I was a virgin until 19, and I thought my girlfriend wanted to wait until marriage, she never said so, but she was a big church goer (as was I) so I thought that was the right thing to do. When I left for college, she jumped on the nearest cawk. She's waiting man. Get to second and third base and go for home. It's saying in the pimp community, make a ho say no...keeping going until she says stop. its all in your head.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it seems kind of silly, but it really is a lot different, (and feels a lot better) to have a bunch of people, rather than a bunch of books reinforce my thoughts.
I don't know how I got myself personality-wise into this hole, but I've realized that even AFC's go for it, and get rejected rather than just sit there not taking any chances by this point.

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should probably add that I keep having this feeling that if I hadn't waited so long, and then went for it before she had already assosciated making out with not having sex, then the situation would've been different, and I wouldn't have such a great fear of rejection, but I'm probably wrong about this and just trying to justify my fears.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking about it and go for it. The more you think about it the further you'll be from doing it.

EDIT: And she's your girlfriend. Why would your girlfriend not want to **** you? Even if you're a virgin and she's not I don't see why she wouldn't want to; she obviously cares about you and has feelings for you so she obviously is willing to have sex with you.

It sounds like you two have communication issues which is causing this situation.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you 21 years old with a relationship equivalent to a 14 year olds?

You put yourself in this position, just learn from the mistakes and don't repeat them

mattarama

Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Stop thinking about it and go for it. The more you think about it the further you'll be from doing it.

EDIT: And she's your girlfriend. Why would your girlfriend not want to **** you? Even if you're a virgin and she's not I don't see why she wouldn't want to; she obviously cares about you and has feelings for you so she obviously is willing to have sex with you.

It sounds like you two have communication issues which is causing this situation.

Should I just go for it? Or should I talk to her about it? haha, your post confused me a bit.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No talking, next time you make out go all the way.
First, do this.

Second, start communicating with her more about everything, because this instance shows that you don't do that much.