How to Search

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well If you don't know how to search here is the simple step by step guide...

You click the search button... the one in the upper right hand corner on every page.

If you would like to search by something said in the post or title then you type that into first box on the left...

If you would like to search by a person type it in one th box on the right....

If you want to search something a specific person said you fill in both boxes...

The search option should be self-explainatory...

Now the main reason I posted this was not to spam, but because I finally figured out the loophole in the system... I know others and nebs especially have this problem...

2-3 letter words...[If your searching the letter z, You obviously need help. Serious Help]

Well here is the key... * yes * is the key... by a simple process of deduction you can figure this out. Pretty damn simple. You put a * and * on both ends of the word... for example...

*DJ*or *AFC

If you just need help with an ancronym then please visit

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

The search bar is a highly valuble tool. Please use it.

To all those who think this was pointless... It's a very useful tip aimed towards the newbs... I would even go so far to say it should be stickyed or at least linked to in a sticky.

[Crazykid or whoever, this post fills the requirements of being a tip and I FEEL it would benifit my fellow dons in understanding women, by being able to more easily navigate this site... and yes searching three letter words comes up a lot, esspecially since a lot of people use acronyms on this site... I also feel this should be pinned in the Don Juan Main Discussion but that is up to you.]

Capi
Abeeda.com

THE BENIFIT OF SEARCHING:
You can get answers to your questions without having to post it or wait for people to respond.

Also remember to check the bible for your questions too.

Good Luck ;)

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no bishop, capi is on a roll.

Maybe capi should stay around because he is contributing nicely to this forumn.

To all those who think this was pointless... It's a very useful tip aimed towards the newbs...

I have used it many times to save the masters from complaining about all the "read the bible" and "stupid newbie". It saved me from making at least 3 or 4 posts initially.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but... Uhmm... Nice job, Capi.;)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't flame...

Reaction score
Also I would like to add

There is a button on this forum that gets very lonely, it doesn't or doesn't appear to get pressed very much and it delivers very good results if you ask it to. It's called the Search button folks, so lets use a bit of brain power and a little bit of effort and lets stop seeing the same topics and questions popping up time and time again, its gets very tiring and boring. It's quite amazing what you achieve so use it guys, seriously.

Last edited:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capi gives everything you need to know about how to use the search button.
Actually I left out a few things... like how to right click and read... but then again if you can't read... WTF are you doing on a message board?