How to Score with Middle-Aged Women?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 26-year-old guy who's keen on women that are well in to their 40's. I've never bedded a woman older than me because I've never approached older women; I've always been afraid of coming off as "perverted" or being dismissed by these oldies with a comment like, "You're young enough to be my son!" I don't think middle-aged women are interested due to the following:

* most middle-aged women ARE already married;
* most middle-aged women want somebody in a similar age-range; and
* most middle-aged women aren't into casual sex.

So I have all of the above-mentioned going against me. (I know there are cougars, but they seem to be in the vast minority.) So, any ideas on how to pursue oldies?

Thanks!

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
WHY? I'm 50 and I'd rather pull younger than 40.
Because f**king a mature, busty experienced woman is a desire I want to fulfil.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I TOTALLY agree with the OP. I'm 24, and fvcking woman in her 40's would be amazing...and its definitely on my to-do list!!!

I'm interested to see where this thread goes..

A question to the OP, have you tried going to bars that are more well known for having older women in? Chances are, if the older women are out and about drinking and flirting, they are up for it!

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
I TOTALLY agree with the OP. I'm 24, and fvcking woman in her 40's would be amazing...and its definitely on my to-do list!!!

I'm interested to see where this thread goes..

A question to the OP, have you tried going to bars that are more well known for having older women in? Chances are, if the older women are out and about drinking and flirting, they are up for it!
There is one particular bar that I know of which older people frequent. I went there just the other week. However, all the old girls were surrounded by older guys or other older women, and I couldn't isolate any of them. And even though I got a few smiles from some old, sexy girls, I was too WEAK to approach. (Again, it's what I wrote in this thread-starting post -- I'm afraid of how they might dismiss me.)

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok - First of all, don't be afraid. You will be perceived as the handsome young man. You have the advantage over the older woman, because you are in your prime. They are not.

And dude, women will ALWAYS welcome compliments/flirtations!!! ALWAYS!!! - they're not gonna suddenly call the cops on you because your mid twenties and you are making moves on a woman in her forties!!!

They will be flattered....their life might be stale/predictable/routine/boring - they may be in marriages of convenience....have a sexual appetite which is not being satisfied.....and of course some are single!

My advice, flirt - and particulary if you are out in that bar having a few drinks, discretely let them know you find them sexy, and you want her!! - A friend of mine fvcked some 50yr old by doing pretty much that, said she was the filthy! (in the good way! :) )

ALSO, in your everyday life, flirt with mature women...they are EVERYWHERE!!

Keep me posted on this, as I too am gonna try and get with an older woman - perhaps we can exchange info/progress?...