how to respond to

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
how should you respond when a girl says 'you're such a player', 'i bet you're a player' 'are you a player?'?

i seem to get ALOT of that and i don't know if im responding the right way.

i've come across 2 contradicting pieces of advice:

1)women love a player deep down because it shows you're good with women, so admit you're a player

2) don't say you're a player and pretend like you don't get many women so it says to the woman you're not going to play her and she's special

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask what the fascination was and why she thinks you are a player.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
n52 said:
I would ask what the fascination was and why she thinks you are a player.

which piece of advice do you think is better for my game though?

1) or 2)?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triplekaioken said:
1)women love a player deep down because it shows you're good with women, so admit you're a player

2) don't say you're a player and pretend like you don't get many women so it says to the woman you're not going to play her and she's special
Its neither 1 or 2......but a combination of both.

Women DO like a player deep down because its preselection. It just shows that you are competent and can attract women. It happens on a subconscious level. BUT they DO NOT like an overt display of this. Bragging and trying to communicate your sexual energy with WORDS will get you nowhere.

So....you combine both 1 and 2. You never deny being a player, but you dont admit it either. You "pretend" to not be a player but NOT because shes special, you do it as fun and take it to the extreme. Heres some examples:

HB:'you're such a player',
You: "......Only on Tuesdays" + smirk

HB:'i bet you're a player'
You: "Well how much did ya bet? Maybe I can help you make some money" + smirk

HB:'are you a player?'?
You: "I wish....i still havent even kissed a girl. Im scared of getting the cooties"

Get it? You never answer the question, but come off as playful and fun.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Its neither 1 or 2......but a combination of both.

Women DO like a player deep down because its preselection. It just shows that you are competent and can attract women. It happens on a subconscious level. BUT they DO NOT like an overt display of this. Bragging and trying to communicate your sexual energy with WORDS will get you nowhere.

So....you combine both 1 and 2. You never deny being a player, but you dont admit it either. You "pretend" to not be a player but NOT because shes special, you do it as fun and take it to the extreme. Heres some examples:

HB:'you're such a player',
You: "......Only on Tuesdays" + smirk

HB:'i bet you're a player'
You: "Well how much did ya bet? Maybe I can help you make some money" + smirk

HB:'are you a player?'?
You: "I wish....i still havent even kissed a girl. Im scared of getting the cooties"

Get it? You never answer the question, but come off as playful and fun.
lovely. thanks