how to reply to this????

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
At REX... you make me laugh...

dont assume everybody in here is an AFC.

Look me on FB. Add me. Then youll see the whole picture.

I have 3 plates plus about 5 girls chasing me right now. I cant handle them.
No time.

PM me for my full name so you can reevaluate your little insults and assumptions

All dates dont need to end in a **** to be successful, hell my wife of 8 years took me 3 dates to kiss-close.

You really have no clue.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
@rex

again, she didnt get an ansnwer, will not get one and she is history now.

I dont need her **** or anybody's ****.

For you or anybody else that wants to have a good time ...hit me up if you are ever in MIami.

A bit of spanish wont hurt though!

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
want a pic of my third plate with REX RULES written on her ass with a sharpie???

hehehehe I can do that for you too

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
That middle chick is bangin, that's exactly the type of chick I like.

Did other girl respond to the "LOL"?

Sent An ok yesterday.

Lol would have been better but truly don't care anymore.

I'm hitting Mangos on Miami beach tonight with my third plate and her friends.

This ***** really got it wrong lol

And Havana next week!

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
also wanted to add that if this broad decides to contact me the date plan is off...

the new date idea will be for her to drive her ass to my house for a "movie"

anything other than that and I wont be available

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ok

ositosucio said:
want a pic of my third plate with REX RULES written on her ass with a sharpie???

hehehehe I can do that for you too
Sure, why not, but if you can pull that off, then why are you stressin' about one chick

BISHOP TO C4

Reaction score
No disrespect mate, but you are showing the forum that you need validation with those pics youre posting, why do u care what random people on the interent think about u? you are trying way to hard for us to make you feel like your a boss or something, or surrounded by hot chicks. You seem like an insecure dude and need narcissitic supply from people and this is why youre trippin over this girl, cus she rejected you and your vanity got the best of you. You gotsta tone down your ego bro, and learn to be content with rejection, cus it will happen.

Just my take based on the posts in this forum. I could be wrong. Dont take it personally. Just trying to help. You would benefit vastly from getting rid of the ideology that you have to impress everyone. impress yourself and no one else mate.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
BISHOP TO C4 said:
No disrespect mate, but you are showing the forum that you need validation with those pics youre posting, why do u care what random people on the interent think about u? you are trying way to hard for us to make you feel like your a boss or something, or surrounded by hot chicks. You seem like an insecure dude and need narcissitic supply from people and this is why youre trippin over this girl, cus she rejected you and your vanity got the best of you. You gotsta tone down your ego bro, and learn to be content with rejection, cus it will happen.

Just my take based on the posts in this forum. I could be wrong. Dont take it personally. Just trying to help. You would benefit vastly from getting rid of the ideology that you have to impress everyone. impress yourself and no one else mate.
I Know What You mean But Rex almost made me cry.

Almost. ;)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
ositosucio said:
thats the thing man, im not stressing, im just posting.
Stressing, pondering, wondering, analyzing, whatever you want to call it, ole girl isn't worth our time.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll think about it? That was her response?

:rolleyes:

I would either go total NC with the intention of never speaking to her again or send her a text back saying something like "no need to think about it, good luck!"

I remember you OP. You have the brother that you don't get along with. You are also the guy that has plenty of good looking girls to date as I recall. So no need to sweat this one. And nice pics. The one in the bathing suit is smoking. The last one I am not to hot on.

You'll be fine. :rockon: