How to regain control of a girl that flakes

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in October of last year, I went out with this girl ( very beautiful...she is a 9 or 10). We used to work for the same company and I used to have a big crash on her. She had broken up with her husband for almost a year. Anyways we went on two dates and I ended up getting it in on the second date but she became flaky and played hard to get after that (3-4 times) . I stopped texting her but will text her once in a month to keep her on the radar. I am thinking of making contact again and trying to set up a date but knowing that she may flake. What's your experience/ideas on gaming girls that flake a lot

Mr Nigm@

Don Juan
Reaction score
An interested woman will not flake on you. An interested woman will be dying to see you. She's 99.9999% likely getting f*cked proper by another guy.

quentinio

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's the case here but when something similar happened to me it was because she had met someone else in the meantime and were going serious so there's nothing I could really do that wouldn't make me look needy

I just let her go and when I eventually run into her two years after that she was all huggy and receptive.

Hope it helps!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
What's your experience/ideas on gaming girls that flake a lot
My experience is that it's a waste to time. Either she's got low interest or she's banging a bunch of other guys. Spin more plates.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete waste of time, man. Pursue better girls, this one is done. If she were still interested you'd be banging her on a regular basis.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
My experience is that it's a waste to time. Either she's got low interest or she's banging a bunch of other guys. Spin more plates.
Totally agree...she must be banging some other dudes.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty clear that she rebounded by fuvkin' you after her divorce/separation frm her husband.

As the other guys said, if she had strong interest in you, she wouldn't be flaking.

Shoot her a text in a month to reengage and see what happens. If she bites, then set something up, if not; no biggie because you had nothing to lose anyway.

PIMP