How to react to this?

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok
so im in HS and i hang out with these two girls, flirt with some time, fair amount of kino on both lets call them A and B. dont know if they're attracted to me, dont care but wouldnt mind knowing

so basically we were sitting after school and there was this girl lets call her C who i pursued a few months ago. she thinks i am an idiot and C shows up and starts talking about what a fool i am and the others just kinda went along with it

A and B invited me to come over later today and that this one girl, D, who i made out with once (they know about it) is coming too

all i want to know is should i go? and should i be pissed that they just kinda went along with C?

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: my question relates to whether or not this will hurt/ help my chances with them. its not like i dont have other options, but these two seem pretty cool and id be ok dating either one

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Don't go. Because uhhh D made out with you and C disrespected you and A and B agreed with C.

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
right, but should i just let the whole thing go and next them? a lot of people think im dating one of them or that they're interested...