How To React To Other Guy Stepping On Your Turf

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering what is a proper reaction to another guy stepping to your girl. Let's say he is not much of a Don Juan or a real threat physically. What do you all recommend is a proper way of dealing with this insolence???

E

Energizer

fuzzx said:
The best line I ever used was

Me: "Hi, can I help you with something?"
DoucheyDouche: "I was just talking to the lady"
Me: "No you're not, fvck off"

Worked for me.
That's the American way.

If you want the British way. A pint glass to the face usually works wonder. Sure, you'll end up with a criminal record and a court case, but the lad won't be marking his territory on your patch. I've seen a few guys get glassed in the face in nightclub, nasty stuff but ultimately effective.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Hey. You're not part of this conversation.
Douchebag: I'm not talking to you!
You: No, but I'm talking to you.
Douchebag: Ohh, scary! I'm supposed to be scared now?
You: You think I'm scary? Poor guy. You're pathetic. We don't want you here.
Douchebag: You think you'll get into this girl's pants tonight?
You: (ignore any comment like that, you don't have to answer anything he asks you) I told you we don't want you here, leave.
Douchebag to the girl: He thinks he can get you horny if he is tough.
You: She won't help you, and you won't get anywhere. Get lost.

There is no way to get rid of the douchebag without the mood being ruined. But you can show that you won't give an inch to scum like that. Don't answer any questions he asks. Don't follow any path that he tries to lead the conversation. Just keep saying he won't get anywhere here, you don't want him there, and tell him to leave. Show that no insult he tries will get under your skin; you just scoff at him with a superior half-smile, showing you know exactly who he is and what he is.

A douchebag like that will often try to puncture you by joking with the girl, who will typically be weak and politely smile an embarrassed smile out of habit. He will mock you for being tough or scary or similar. He will tell the girl that you want to have sex with her. Don't answer any of this, don't say "no" to any accusation from him, just tell him that won't work and he should get lost.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just smile at my girl and she knows if she doesn't stop talking to him, i will stop talking to her. She's that i'm not controlling but at the same time i won't waste my time on an unfaithful b!tch. I have no problem if she's talking to guy friends but if it's obvious and she lets it go on for a while she can bet she won't be seeing me for a while or ever again depending on the situation.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigtrucker2008 said:
I'm wondering what is a proper reaction to another guy stepping to your girl. Let's say he is not much of a Don Juan or a real threat physically. What do you all recommend is a proper way of dealing with this insolence???
Like the blonde girls soccer loving husband in the movie Funny People, remember he was all nice to Adam Sandlers character, with nothing to worry about? That's how you should try to be.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute... are we talking a situation where the guy knows you're with the girl, or not? I think these are two completely different scenarios. Are you gonna smash a glass in the face of a guy who had no idea the girl he was talking to was with someone? Even if he does know she was with someone, unless he's trying to forcibly drag her to his car or something like that, I think that response might be a little excessive.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I see you met my girl, what's your name man?" put hand out to shake...start convo until he decides to leave. Works for me all the time.

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
The best line I ever used was

Me: "Hi, can I help you with something?"
DoucheyDouche: "I was just talking to the lady"
Me: "No you're not, fvck off"

Worked for me.
Wow, are you serious? What if he didn't know you were together? What if he's a fellow aspiring Don Juan who's just trying out some material?

Me and a friend approached a set with some guys in it a couple of months ago. One of the guys then told us, "Wow, nice opener guys. What's your DHV and kino plan?" right infront of everyone else. The girls seemed clueless, but he knew what we were up to.

We were just like "all you, brother."

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don'tWannabeAWannabe said:
Wow, are you serious? What if he didn't know you were together? What if he's a fellow aspiring Don Juan who's just trying out some material?

Me and a friend approached a set with some guys in it a couple of months ago. One of the guys then told us, "Wow, nice opener guys. What's your DHV and kino plan?" right infront of everyone else. The girls seemed clueless, but he knew what we were up to.

We were just like "all you, brother."

That woulda been a crazy moment for me

Reaction score
Dante420 said:
That woulda been a crazy moment for me
Tell me about it. The girls were clueless though. After he said that, one of the girls, said "Huh? What does that mean?" really innocent-like. He just said. "It's nothing," and that's when we cleared the stage.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
"I see you met my girl, what's your name man?" put hand out to shake...start convo until he decides to leave. Works for me all the time.
I like this one.....sounds the pimpest

Reaction score
Eye contact is important here, glare directly into his eyes, with the angry look, "Leave or I'll smash you wimp", if he is physically weak it isn't a difficult thing to do. :mad: :up:

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
What's funny is that each of the earlier responses is an aggressive way to deal with this.. but the hilarity of it is that women do not want a male to be physically aggressive with other males. That's such an utter turn off you guys have no idea.
That depends entirely on the situation.

mankey

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh this is the area I need to work with. When a guy enters my turf,Ijust walk and leave and tell myself. I can get girls anywhere, he can have her. I end up crying.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that in the seduction community they always talk about and encourage you to approach mixed sets. Yet here in this thread, a lot of the guys seem to want to respond with violence or threats of violence. Something isn't adding up here.

E

Energizer

zekko said:
It's funny that in the seduction community they always talk about and encourage you to approach mixed sets. Yet here in this thread, a lot of the guys seem to want to respond with violence or threats of violence. Something isn't adding up here.
There's nothing wrong with violence.

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
What's funny is that each of the earlier responses is an aggressive way to deal with this.. but the hilarity of it is that women do not want a male to be physically aggressive with other males. That's such an utter turn off you guys have no idea.

The best way to handle it is to do one of two things: 1) Blow him out yourself like a chick would blow you out. Introduce yourself, talk to him for a minute or less and than start talking with the girl. You can even eyecode if you know the chick better than he does. The point is you use your social dominance to blow him out.. not your physical dominance. 2) Use your body to physically cut him out of a conversation. If he's talking to the girl, just cut right in front of him and start talking to the girl. Essentially seal him off -- if he taps you on the shoulder or something like that just say "oh sorry bud didn't see ya" and turn/seal him off again.

Both these methods assume you know the girl or that you were gaming her for a while before he just came in. Also, these methods wont work unless the girl is at least as attracted to you as him (if she's clearly uncomfortable she'll be more attracted to you for saving her the awkwardness).

My thoughts -- but I'm no pimp so what it is.
I like this one. I will utilize both methods mentioned. This one's pretty cool. It shows dominance over the other person without being violent or unattractive. Some good ideas came to me after reading this post. Thanks.

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
You: Hey. You're not part of this conversation.
Douchebag: I'm not talking to you!
You: No, but I'm talking to you.
Douchebag: Ohh, scary! I'm supposed to be scared now?
You: You think I'm scary? Poor guy. You're pathetic. We don't want you here.
Douchebag: You think you'll get into this girl's pants tonight?
You: (ignore any comment like that, you don't have to answer anything he asks you) I told you we don't want you here, leave.
Douchebag to the girl: He thinks he can get you horny if he is tough.
You: She won't help you, and you won't get anywhere. Get lost.

There is no way to get rid of the douchebag without the mood being ruined. But you can show that you won't give an inch to scum like that. Don't answer any questions he asks. Don't follow any path that he tries to lead the conversation. Just keep saying he won't get anywhere here, you don't want him there, and tell him to leave. Show that no insult he tries will get under your skin; you just scoff at him with a superior half-smile, showing you know exactly who he is and what he is.

A douchebag like that will often try to puncture you by joking with the girl, who will typically be weak and politely smile an embarrassed smile out of habit. He will mock you for being tough or scary or similar. He will tell the girl that you want to have sex with her. Don't answer any of this, don't say "no" to any accusation from him, just tell him that won't work and he should get lost.
I like this one too. This topic i brought up should be part of the DJ Bible or a staple topic or something. It helps those coming along, because this is not something uncommon.