How to PROPERLY get 9's and 10's and the hottest girls

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl that is hot,ask how does she look the usually responds is something positive,*you look great don't worry about it,or you look nice*When a super hot girl ask for a favour for the guy ends up doing whatever it is.When the Super hot omega girl tells you her problems/story on whatever could be going on in her life the average civilized man will give her advice on her story/problems and try to make her happy.When a super,hot,omega,G-Tronic girl ask you for whatever she expects that you do it,she expects that you complement her,she expects that guys will put her on the top of their list.

This is all fine if you enjoy "Lets Just Be Friends" land.If you don't want to go their and instead like to live in "I want you to put that thing in my" kind of land then follow my advice.

Most guys believe that 9's and 10's are super hard to get and that you need to have ultra strong game. Which is not true. The Game you play on those girls is just different. It’s not harder or easier, just different!

Basically the only way to get 9's,10's,and higher you have to be different,and to create attraction, you need to break every possible "nice guy persona" with her.Also you don't want to connect with her at all.You need to be different then everyone else.You need to show that you are not affected with her beauty at all, and you don't think she is special at all.You really need to be total selfish
man.

With these kinds girls,there is no interest at all. She needs to create interest with you.On first sign that you like her and you want to connect with her may be a turn off for her.
She knows she can get everything she wants, and when she start getting it, it gets boring. So don't give her what she wants.Consciously or Unconsciously.

10: Can you hand me this glass?
Me : You have arms and legs .

Text Message: I am helping my friend he has a problem with Gf, she takes drugs..blabla. He needs my help
Me : Give him a Blow job

10 :I think I want to live somewhere else, maybe New York, Or.. I donno.. Africa maybe as well
Me : yea, go to Jungle, thats best for you.

10 : I like Xy
Me : I hate Xy

You gotta be careful though,from time to time they will throw something very personal, like a compliment.. but its only a test on the unconscious level.
"You are so special, I love to be around you, no one makes me feel so sexy..." "I like you, I cant stop thinking about you...."

Something like this will happen,and you'll think the game is over. You think she is yours, you got her.I made this mistake so many times. If you reply something like “I like you too.. I am thinking about you as well" If you do this its game over. You lost her. You showed affection. You are just like all other guys.

This is super sensitive game with them.You can make only one mistake.
Its best if you just keep it rolling, and stay congruent with your original image.
Its very hard, but you must be a total non-emotional **** with them.An Opener Bad boy likes to use is “Are you a Man or a Woman" with a totally serious face.
Attitude to have is “She is just little kid that peed in her panties, and is crying for attention.My favorite way to close these chicks is by showing affection of some sort through body language,i never ever say it.

Ex:quite long...but still good
Theres this really really hot girl,like every guy i talk to wants to bang the crap outa her.Whenever am around her i acted uninterested in whatever she was saying *mostly because i really couldn't careless*Guys would flock around her and id be the one hanging out with a girl of lesser value making her laugh out loud and having her enjoy herself.That girl of lesser value will attract other girls to us since it was obvious and clear that she was having a good time.Soon i had a group of 5 girls laughing at whatever i was saying and doing.Eventually the really hot girl came by to see whats up,and along side her came the guys *3 of them...ridiculous*This hot girl walked into my group and stood right in front of me.She ask what was going on and one of the girls said "Jolly is telling us a story about a guy having dolphin sex.Its hilarious!" i calmly said with no eye contact "ya its pretty interesting",the hot girl wanted to know what was it about but i completely ignore her and left the group to go to the bathroom.
The next day i happened to be standing in line waiting to get some food and i notice the hot girl was infront of me,i said to her "what the he11 happened to the food?,did you eat it?she laugh a little and said no.Then she slowly started backing into me.She drop something and bent over acting as if she had to pick up something on the floor,while the whole time she was basically grinding on me in the lunch line!*ha ha,one of the guys noticed this and his mouth dropped*she got back up and turned around and said opp's i dropped my napkin,and then she left to go get some milk.She came back and stood right next to me.For about 5mins she stood their next to me like we were a couple,i got fed up with this and i put my hand on her lower back and moved her right in front of me,lol it was kinda funny cause she was pretty shocked.Well she got right back into position and her @ss was all over my d!ck.She happened to ask for some lunch money and turned around and came so close to my face that i could see my own reflection in her eyes,all i did was take her food put it on my tray and said your fresh outa luck and paid my own lunch and walked off.

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
last part... oh snap. "reflection in your eyes'... extreme temptation as if you got her... but that reaction of yours was cool. i do that now sometimes.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I really love being around you.. you make me feel so special..
Me: I'll pick you up at 8. Be ready to have fun.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wisdom, built of experience and success -

Here are some tips on creating and amplifying attraction in HB9/10s. I am talking about women who are models, strippers or hot enough to be if they chose.

There are some that say super-hotties should be treated no different to a plain-Jane, and there's some truth in that. Certainly you should never think 'ooh, this chicks is so classy and beautiful I must put her on at least an itty bitty pedestal surely,' like I see most people do all the time. They don't even realise they are doing it, but their eagerness to please and fear of offending are clearly displayed. and this submissiveness instantly disqualifies them from being a sexual proposition in the mind of the uber-fox.

Some might think they know a hottie who is an exception to these generalisations, but in my experience they are very rare. It's much more likely that you are being fooled by her sweet act and angelic face.

Hot women have a totally different life experience to regular people. They can generally get whatever they want by fluttering their eyelashes, and this power corrupts many of them, especially when they are young and stupid. Some will be having too much fun collecting gifts and free food and drinks from their circle of AFCs supplicants to realise that they will get more pleasure from being dominated by a real man, but it is something they all discover sooner or later.

They often gravitate towards thugs, jerks or criminals. This isn't always because they are bad people, but because they are so BORED of the 99% of men who kiss their asss 24/7 that any man with some backbone is irresistible. It is non-jerky thug man's fault they are driven to these types, because they really do prefer a man they can trust if possible. But they crave the most genuinely confident, dominant man they can find, and the bad-boy is usually a safe bet (although they often find they can pussify these types too).

They will test fast and big-time to see if you have the balls to challenge them. Pass this test and you are already ahead of 99% of the competition.

Rarely if ever compliment them on their looks. They know they are hot and they are pretty sure you know it. Keep them guessing.

I'm going to repeat my list of words and phrases that turn on HB9/10s.

"No"

"Shut up."

"You're a retard."

"You're not as stupid as you look."

"Just do it.

Get it yourself you lazy bytch."

"We'll see. If you're a good girl."

"Bend over."

If you can't understand why any one would get a sexual thrill from being talked to like that, that's because you're not a cosseted little madam who hasn't been held accountable for her actions by a man since she learnt how to wrap daddy/teacher/traffic cop/the jury/ round her little finger.

All women want to be fucked, today if possible, and hotties are often the most frustrated because they so rarely feel they are getting a fair deal. There are far more women who know how to make themselves 10s in the eyes of a man there there are men who understand what a woman desires most. This is to your advantage.

A powerful woman wants a powerful mate. Power comes in many forms, and intelligence, ambition, principles and talent command respect - if they are displayed correctly. Musicians and artists get very hot women, even if they are ugly, poor and frankly rubbish. It's the creative urge and the confidence to express yourself that is attractive.

Everything I've said must be underlined in the bedroom. Or better, up against the wall. The hotter a woman is, the more she enjoys being spanked, tied-up, being called a wh0re. etc. Don't blame me, that's the way it is. Just remember it's supposed to be fun not creepy.

There are those who say that a 9/10 is too much work and they are more comfortable with an easier-going 7 or 8 and I totally understand that. A lot of 9s and 10s are totally unsuitable for a LTR for example, and are best for non-exclusive fvck-buddys.

But there are also 9s & 10s who are not bitches, who long for a strong, trustworthy, decent man to love and cherish - worship even - but he must also satisfy her sexual need to be dominated (if only in the bedroom) and constantly challenged (if only in fun). Anything less just isn't enough.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102590

Reaction score
While I already do that to some extent, this thread makes me want to use those lines some more just because they're too damn funny to say.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno I think you have a good idea, but what you are saying as examples is BS

that ******* line, I doubt you would say that, and it would be your last conversation with her

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women neghit me all the time, them looking at me is looking at more beauty than they could ever possibly summon or put up, so they'd better come up with something to attract me fast, though it still won't phase me and I'll keep doin what I'm doin, ignoring their every move. Some women "Get it," some women don't. Some won't even look me in the eye (and they shouldn't, this sh1t ain't for free) because they think they're too fat whatever. This gal who was cuttin my hair was like that today, blatantly insecure. Megan (probably about 19 but fat), what a wuss she was.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One i like to use is "Do you have anything else going for you aside from your looks".
"you know your hot/beautful/gorgeous(whatever complement you use) but it takes more then a pretty face to win me over"
"I hope you have more personality then the typical blonde bombshell"

Pretty much anything that conveys you don't care about how hot she is unlike every other guy/AFC. She'll be so blown away that you are being dominant and your not letting her looks control you that you'll be fvckin her in no time.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
One i like to use is "Do you have anything else going for you aside from your looks".
"you know your hot/beautful/gorgeous(whatever complement you use) but it takes more then a pretty face to win me over"
"I hope you have more personality then the typical blonde bombshell"

Pretty much anything that conveys you don't care about how hot she is unlike every other guy/AFC. She'll be so blown away that you are being dominant and your not letting her looks control you that you'll be fvckin her in no time.

These comments are still talking about her looks though. And really, are still not that rare to hear, either. The truly refreshing man is the one that doesn't bring up how you look at all until there is a vested interest in the relationship - then whether he thinks you are beautiful or not carries weight/importance because HE is important to you. The compliment carries weight because the SOURCE of the compliment (that individual man) has value to the woman.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Once again, studs. Most females in America are fat. Most have plenty of money. Most will be able to find a chump (probably YOU) when they get 30 who will marry them and love them. A pretty gloomy picture if you ask me. Just imagine if you are a female in America. You are 19, attractive, thin, stylish, and single. You will have every single guys attention. Such a creature is rarely seen in America these days.

Sorry, but I am laughing. Laughing really hard.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
These comments are still talking about her looks though. And really, are still not that rare to hear, either. The truly refreshing man is the one that doesn't bring up how you look at all until there is a vested interest in the relationship - then whether he thinks you are beautiful or not carries weight/importance because HE is important to you. The compliment carries weight because the SOURCE of the compliment (that individual man) has value to the woman.
Yeah i'm aware of that but i'm able to pull them off myself because i am very attractive individual and my demeanor, tone and body language conveys that i don't care about your looks.

Edit: After re reading your post i guess that does make sense, i've had success with the following but i suppose not mentioning her looks at all until she has earned would make me better then the next guy. Thanks for the advice i'm always willing to learn more and be better then the next guy.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Eh, whatever. I never buy these "Just ignore 'em" posts in reference to ridiculously hot women. I show hot women absolutely no attention, and act extra-cold to the ones that I have no choice but to talk to. I've never experienced any of that, so you must be doing something else. If I had to put my finger on it, I would guess confidence.
I know ferreal... me too. Maybe it's cuz I really dont think she's that hot? just everyone at school thinks she is. they havent seen what ive seen obviously

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very hard, but you must be a total non-emotional **** with them
It's this kind of advice that fuucks up most guys that come and learn on here.
A woman of high self-esteem won't tolerate that kind of shiit.
You have to be non-emotional at the beginning when you're dating for a couple months. If you can never reward a woman with love in a relationship she'll eventually leave. Unless you're settling for insecure women, they'll just stick around hoping for things to change.

Sure you have to be the Man and sure she has to show her feelings first, but if you can't reciprocicate you're a pretty pathetic male.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suppose not mentioning her looks at all until she has earned.[/QUOTE said:
Alphamale - The key thing is that then you are BOTH "earning" something - you've taken the time to see if she has true beauty, and that garners some respect. When she has shown her physical beauty is actually one of the less important "qualities" (if we are to agree that physical beauty is a true quality) she has earned the compliment of being recognized as truly "beautiful".

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
It's this kind of advice that fuucks up most guys that come and learn on here.
A woman of high self-esteem won't tolerate that kind of shiit.
You have to be non-emotional at the beginning when you're dating for a couple months. If you can never reward a woman with love in a relationship she'll eventually leave. Unless you're settling for insecure women, they'll just stick around hoping for things to change.

Sure you have to be the Man and sure she has to show her feelings first, but if you can't reciprocicate you're a pretty pathetic male.
I disagree, those "low self esteem women" as you refer to them, are exactly what you were before you learned the DJ bible. :D

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case we are not disagreeing.
I have no problem admitting that I had low self-esteem a few years ago.
Self-esteem can be developed and now it's pretty skyhigh to say the least :D

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consciously or Unconsciously.

Me : You have arms and legs .

Text Message: I am helping my friend he has a problem with Gf, she takes drugs..blabla. He needs my help
Me : Give him a Blow job

10 :I think I want to live somewhere else, maybe New York, Or.. I donno.. Africa maybe as well
Me : yea, go to Jungle, thats best for you.

Me : I hate Xy

You get ladies talking like this ? I doubt it unless were talking about 19-20 yr olds.

That give him a ******* comment is something a lady would expect from a boy in grade 9 not a man.This is horrible advice for anybody dating outside of high school.

Those text messages dont come across as very mature. As we know girls like mature guys not little boys who make ******* comments LOL

bad advice here IMO

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the mature version. Arm with charm:

Me : Sure, but don't flatter yourself. You are sweet, but not my type.

Me : Sure, go on and be Mother Theresa. You better be more like Madonna when i have a problem.

Me : You do that, just be sure to get me some neat things before you come back.

Me : I like U and I at my place this weekend