How to Profit and Create Side Income on eBay (free guide)

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Even if you type in the actual web address they do not work"

sh!t. hopefully someone saved the webpage or doc that the link brought up, and can repost it.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
re:

I sell sports cards on eBay. If you play the market and know what to buy and when to sell, you can make some nice coin. I make an extra $500+ a month selling on ebay.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true. When I am on top of my sh!t and not fvcking around, my Ebay store is the only job I need to support myself. Lots of dough to be made there, if you are smart. You have an international market!

I sell high brand clothes, and chose Ebay as the place for my store because of their built in customer base.

Reaction score
No links are working! :(

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just looking for a way to possibly unload some books. I go through periods of being a voracious reader and many times I sell them to the local used bookstore if it is a book I will never read again. I only get store credit there. I was thinking of putting some of them online and getting some $$$. I heard selling used books on Amazon is better as they don't charge you to list the book, i.e. they don't charge you anything until the book sells.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sell books on ebay. You make your money through shipping and handling and not the actual book sale. I dont know about amazon though. Never used it to sell anything.

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333 said:
I was just looking for a way to possibly unload some books. I go through periods of being a voracious reader and many times I sell them to the local used bookstore if it is a book I will never read again. I only get store credit there. I was thinking of putting some of them online and getting some $$$. I heard selling used books on Amazon is better as they don't charge you to list the book, i.e. they don't charge you anything until the book sells.
For selling Books...Amazon is the way to go...Plus you don't have to deal with any of the Ebay/Pay Pal BS.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody PM a working link of his guide, I'd like to check it out.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guide is awesome, the best i have read! If someone saved it, please pm me!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no guide anymore. I should have saved it. The only thing i saved was the links in the guide which was online shopping to cheap deals and what not.

DonJuanNJ81

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the manual in pdf format. just made it. if anyone wants it, pm me your email address and i'll send it over.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Attraction, can I host your stuff on my site?

It will be yourstuff.mysite.com

PM me I'll give you FTP access so you could upload it.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
>> Center the item in the photo. I recommend taking around 30 pictures and later choosing
10-15 of the best ones. Take every possible angle of the item: front, back, right, left, top,
bottom, corners, inside, outside, under, over, etc.
NO.. Take only a few pictures, showing only the best angles.. If you showing 10 to 15 phones for one item then it means there is something fishy..

Avoid using a flash. The problem with using a flash is that it can emphasize flaws, such as
scratches or dents that an item may have, making it appear more flawed than it actually
appears to the human eye.
NO.. Use flash, it prevents the image appearing dull or with shades such as when taking out doors.. Flash on a picture makes it look more rich.. It doesn't matter if flash is so bright that it hides part of the item..

Guys with pictures, you are NOT SHOWING THE ITEM... No.. You are showing something else, how beautiful it is with a flash on your antique table.. Suppose you have two memory sticks, you can photo them without flash to show the label and all that, or you can photo them with a flash that will block the label.. But that picture with a flash will look rich and valuable, while the dull picture will look poor and homeless.. Feed the eye of your buyers, engate their emotions, not their brain..

Basically, you give a short and accurate item description, raising the item's value, (and all CAPS).. Then you show what you just wrote in pictures.. That way buyers get a double bang, first they read it, then they see it.. And they believe you..

Also, avoid computer parts?? That $20 brocken laptop could be parted out for over $120, not mentioning money on extra shipping charges..

I don't like some parts of your guide man.. It doesn't fit into my reality well.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I will give you all an example of bad eBay listing..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Petzl-Tikka-Han...ryZ42319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

First thing you see that throws you off is "PLEASE READ COMPLETELY".. It means fishy business.. It takes the power you have as a seller and gives it away to your buyers.. That that guy who's buying stuff from you have a burdain on his shoulders, he is a leader of this transaction, he is responsible for everything.. It's too much..

Instead, write in all CAPs, raise the value of the item, show a few pictures that show exactly the same thing that you wrote in description, giving buyer a double bang, not only he read a BAUTIFUL thing, he also seen it.. Now he wants it.. Then write your auction terms, no threatening language, nothing like that..

In the above example, seller is using threatening language, he also assumes the buyer is a complete moron.. He is showing low value while placing the burdain of transaction onto the buyer.. Sounds familiar? Nice guys place the consequences of SEX on women. Nice guys don't get laid, if only lucky once..

The above is a good seller, good items, no scams, but he comes off as a whatever, you name it, a beta seller? He is known to sell good stuff cheap, because that stuff isn't as valuable as he could make it, he himself is not valuable..

Why do ALL CAPS work? I don't know.. I observed a very successful man using ALL CAPS, I adopted it, and it works wonders.. You know why other stuff works, I explained it above..

I would make that auction like so:

DESCRIPTION

YOU ARE BIDDING ON BRAND NEW HANDS FREE LIGHTING, PETZL TIKKA.. 3 LEDS, WATER RESISTANT, 120 HOURS, BATTERIES INCLUDED. ITEM IS BRAND NEW IN PERFECT CONDITION.. YOU WILL ENJOY THE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF THIS LIGHT.

ITEM IS GURANTEED AGAINST D.O.A. BY THE SELLER.

PICTURES

here is list 2 to 4 pictures of this item on my antique wooden table, looking rich and valuable with a flash that makes it that..

TERMS

PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSURE. YOU WILL BE SENT INVOICE. I ACCEPT PERSONAL AND CASHIER'S CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS. ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER PAYMENT CLEARS. SHIPPING COST IN LOWER 48 U.S. STATES IS $10. SHIPPING OUTSIDE U.S. IS ACCEPTABLE, BUT CONTACT BEFOREHAND FOR A QUOTE.

There you go. :up:

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Here are a few other tips:

Gurantee your item against something. I don't care what it is.. If it could arrive dead, say ITEM IS GURANTEED AGAINST D.O.A.. If it's some plastic part, say ITEM IS GURANTEED TO BE A GREAT REPLACEMENT.. Come up with something, soothe your buyer.. They're like women, they need that.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Another one:

Do not crop your pictures.. Cropping is cutting it from sides so that it only shows the product and not expensive table in the background.. Remember, pictures do not show the product. Pictures show how good the product looks on an very delightful background, such as an antique table.. Also pictures say same thing what you just wrote in description.. For a double bang..

As an example today I come across software package, almost same one as I sold a few weeks before. The one I sold went for 80 bucks and it was an update, this one is 99 cents with no bidders, and this one is real deal, not an update.. Seller used a cropped picture, I even had to ask him if it is a stock photo and if he could send me the real one. He stole description from my listing, but he does not have that double bang, and he modified the description.. Instead, it looks fishy, both in description and picture..

I intend to win the auction cheap, and then resell the item, profitting at least $40.. I'll show you this sorry a55 listing if I win it, I even might show you my listing, made to sell to powerful people who mean business.