How to proceed.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I invited a coworker over on Valentine's Day, but she declined. I had been getting loads of interest from her and thought it would be a good way to get to know her outside of work, but alas, seems like it was a bad move. Whatever. No big deal. But we seem to be flirting with each other harder than ever now. We're constantly teasing each other and giving each other **** while we work. Just the other day she was seeking me out every ten minutes because I wouldn't tell her what I meant by a joke made earlier in the day. It was driving her crazy. Anyway, I'm not sure whether or not to pursue this further.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably had something up set with another dude for valentines. I wouldn't ask her out again, make her do that move if she is interested she will.

wurrrwilf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, the only reason I invited her in the first place was because she had said she didn't have any plans and that she'd probably end up drinking. I invited her to drink with me instead but she said she didn't want to leave her roommate at home by himself. I realize now my invitation probably wasn't the most enticing offer, considering she still doesn't even know me that well.