How to prevent girls from seeing through what we're doing?

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I just called a girl for a date. And to my surprised, she turned me down saying that she cannot make it on that particular day because she has promised to go out with her friends.

But my gut instincts warn me that she might not be telling the truth. So I asked her where is she going with her friends?
She told me she's going for a movie with her friends. So a couple of days later, I called her up again and ask about how did she enjoy the movie that day?

Here's where I pulled a trick on her : I read from a book teaching me a simple trick. If you find someone is lying to you, all you have to do is to add a false but "plausible fact" to let them answer. If they hesitate or find it uncomfortable, change the subject. Or if they give you a wrong answer, then you know you're not getting the truth.

So I gave her a conundrum. And I wanna see how she response to it. Here's what I said :

Born Winner : How did u enjoy the show that day?

Her : Great, it's a nice show

Born Winner : My friend went to watch the same movie that day and she said it was a nice show. The cinema was so pack that everybody lines up to buy the tickets.

Her : Yup, there was a crowd at the cinema

Born Winner : That's the reason why an accident occured on that day. My friend told me that the car was badly damaged and the driver was sent to the hospital.

Her : Accident?, what accident?

Born Winner : Huh? You didn't see it??? An accident occured outside of the cinema.

Her : Haha......you sure it happened?? :)

Born Winner : Yes, you were at the cinema weren't you? It's impossible for you to miss it. How come you didn't see it? Hmm.....

Her : I didn't see it happen, but I saw souls running out from dead bodies all over the place, so I immediately left the place.

At this point, I felt a little embarassed because I somehow think that she has seen through what I am doing and my trick doesn't work. Hmm...........I thought I was doing it very discreetly enough for her not to realize that I am using a conundrum on her.

Sigh. Any better ideas how to do it more discreetly so she won't see through it??

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you bothered with all that crap! You were asking for a date, not cross-examining a witness for the prosecution!

The only followup to a woman who says she can't make a particular date is to suggest another one, and if she flakes on that one and doesn't suggest an alternative, you next her.

Read the Bible and leave the mindgames to the ladies.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't happen to be friends with a guy called IDJ, do you?

You're a very strange person.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BornWinner
Recently I just called a girl for a date. And to my surprised, she turned me down saying that she cannot make it on that particular day because she has promised to go out with her friends.

But my gut instincts warn me that she might not be telling the truth. So I asked her where is she going with her friends?
She told me she's going for a movie with her friends. So a couple of days later, I called her up again and ask about how did she enjoy the movie that day?

Here's where I pulled a trick on her : I read from a book teaching me a simple trick. If you find someone is lying to you, all you have to do is to add a false but "plausible fact" to let them answer. If they hesitate or find it uncomfortable, change the subject. Or if they give you a wrong answer, then you know you're not getting the truth.

So I gave her a conundrum. And I wanna see how she response to it. Here's what I said :

Born Winner : How did u enjoy the show that day?

Her : Great, it's a nice show

Born Winner : My friend went to watch the same movie that day and she said it was a nice show. The cinema was so pack that everybody lines up to buy the tickets.

Her : Yup, there was a crowd at the cinema

Born Winner : That's the reason why an accident occured on that day. My friend told me that the car was badly damaged and the driver was sent to the hospital.

Her : Accident?, what accident?

Born Winner : Huh? You didn't see it??? An accident occured outside of the cinema.

Her : Haha......you sure it happened?? :)

Born Winner : Yes, you were at the cinema weren't you? It's impossible for you to miss it. How come you didn't see it? Hmm.....

Her : I didn't see it happen, but I saw souls running out from dead bodies all over the place, so I immediately left the place.

At this point, I felt a little embarassed because I somehow think that she has seen through what I am doing and my trick doesn't work. Hmm...........I thought I was doing it very discreetly enough for her not to realize that I am using a conundrum on her.

Sigh. Any better ideas how to do it more discreetly so she won't see through it??
not sure dude, but keep your chin up!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it back fired. That she did go to the show.

I wouldn't use it on a new girl, but on your current girl, yeah.

I've caught mine lying to me before. I'll have to try it...

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's IDJ??

Originally posted by bp1974
You don't happen to be friends with a guy called IDJ, do you?

You're a very strange person.
I don't know anybody called IDJ. Who is it??

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a guy called IntermediateDonJuaner who often registers other names in order to make posts about how he tried certain control techniques on women or about catching people out in lies and such. The common theme in his posts is that his techniques always fail and he doesn't know why. You sounded very much like him. Maybe you are him. Who knows, it's the Internet.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this relevant at all? So she turned down your date offer. The reason is irrelevant. It's shyt like this that drives me nuts.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
well done sherlock, your powers of deduction clued you in that she wasnt interested:rolleyes:

personally i would have thought her telling you she didnt want to go on a date would have tipped you off.

LOL

Nice one arsecheeks.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
well done sherlock, your powers of deduction clued you in that she wasnt interested:rolleyes:

personally i would have thought her telling you she didnt want to go on a date would have tipped you off.
ehehe... highlarious... ~Zappa

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people can act, others can't. If there was a solution to this, i think Arnold would have won an Oscar by now ;)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lying?

I suggest you concentrate on re-reading the DJ Bible.

First, let her KNOW you're a fun guy. Show her. Make her laugh.

Next, blitzkrieg her.

Let her call you.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
He's a guy called IntermediateDonJuaner who often registers other names in order to make posts about how he tried certain control techniques on women or about catching people out in lies and such. The common theme in his posts is that his techniques always fail and he doesn't know why. You sounded very much like him. Maybe you are him. Who knows, it's the Internet.
Oh I see........so that's how IntermediateDonJuaner acts. Did I really sound like him?? In case you're confused, let me clear this up with you. I am not IntermediateDonJuaner....... Fair enuf??

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the guys out there

It's not about Interest Level and etc. It's about testing her if you could find out if she's lying or not just to fulfill my curiousity...... That's why I use a conundrum on her..........

Anyway, if you guys have better ways of using it, feel free to contribute your knowlegde here. Thank you :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: To the guys out there

Originally posted by BornWinner
It's not about Interest Level and etc. It's about testing her if you could find out if she's lying or not just to fulfill my curiousity...... That's why I use a conundrum on her..........

Anyway, if you guys have better ways of using it, feel free to contribute your knowlegde here. Thank you :)
Why would you bother wasting your time on someone you are unsure that you can trust? Is this how you feel about all women or just this one? Also, consider how your games will effect a womans interest level. Oh, you just did....:p

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of strategy is this? It's desperation personified, if you ask me. Here's a hint: don't ask too many questions. Ask her how the show was, and assume she went. Don't ask who she went with because that shows insecurity on your part. Don't make up bull**** stories either. If she's not interested, she's not interested.