How to overcome this little problem

studmuffin

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl at the library the other day. We had a pretty good conversation at the check out counter. I commented on how much I liked the book she was checking out and exchanged a few other words. I decided to follow her home to see where she lived. It turns out she is only 4 blocks from where I live. I got her address off the mailbox and mailed her a poem and in it, I explained to her that I was the guy from the library. I didn't get a phone call back so I looked it up in the white pages and gave her a call. All of a sudden she acts like she is annoyed that I called her. My guess was that she was playing hard to get. I called back a few hours later but got the machine and left a message. I decided to go for a bike ride and drove by her house. I figured that while I was there, I would stop by. I knock on the door but nobody answers. Her car is in the driveway which made me wonder if she was ok. I walked around the house and peeped into the windows and saw her dart away like she was scared. She screamed that she was going to call the police. I yelled back that "It's ok it's me". Shortly afterward, the cops come by, talk to her and tell me that she doesn't want to see me.
What's next? Should I try to catch her out and apply some kino? I think her phone is broken because I can't get through and setting up a date is hard. She is sooooooooo pretty.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if I should laugh or be concerned:eek:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you forgot to send her flowers, I mean, what good is it to have a young ladies' adress if you're not gonna put it to good use for treating like the queen she is.

You should leave her a message on her asnwering machine, tell her that in her eyes you saw your soulmate and the person you want to marry. She is the only person who can complete you. Tell her you want to take her out to dinner and that you love her personality and mostly her eyes.

If you need any more pointers on how to make a woman happy, just drop me a line.

studmuffin

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks gangster. I think you are right. The way to this girl's heart is to show her that I am thinking of her and want to know everything about her. I thought about showing her how much I care for her by letting her know that I know where she goes and what she does after work. I think girls like to feel special.
I tought about making a colage made of pictures I have already taken of her with my nikon f-5 with footnotes under each pic with the time and place they were taken. If this doesn't win her over, I'm seriously considering nexting her. I don't have time to try to translate this silly ******** stuff or play games.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao! That's some hilarious sh!t studmuffin! Good job.

[size=small]p.s. for anyone who can't tell that studmuffin is simply another member using a new username for a joke needs to work on their sense of humour and sh!t detection skills. [/size]

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u spray the poem with old spice? dont tell me you forgot to do that!

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stalker...:down:

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

Well... so far not bad. I can see you've certainly been applying the techniques you've learnt from here.

But here's the answer to your problem... surely everyone knows this. We've all been there.

What do you do after the girl of your dreams has turned down your lovely poems and displays of affection??

You beg!!!!

Yes studmuffin, that is the answer to your problem. All you need to do is simply beg her to go out with you. If she is a decent girl she will understand.

And if she doesn't flinch first time around, say something along the lines of 'pleeeease!! I realllly need a girlfriend!! I am soooo lonely and if I don't get you I might kill myself!!' that will appeal to her soft, sensitive side and she will be thrilled to oblige knowing she has made a dream come true.

Hope that helps.

:)

studmuffin

Banned
Reaction score
This girl is really starting to p+ss me off. I don't like being disrespected and will not tolerate it for a minute. She has led me on by talking to me at the library and then shunning me. Last night I stoped by her place again because I saw another vehicle in the parking lot. It was raining and the sky was dark until the lightning lit up the sky. I sneaked around to the back of the house and looked through the window and saw the two of them kissing on the couch. A few seconds later lightning lit up the outside and she saw me standing in the yard and screamed really loud. I guess she was afraid because I had caught her cheating on me. I called her and left a message on her machine telling her that what she did wasn't very nice. I'm thinking of being a little distant and aloof by calling only a few times a day. When she thinks that she is losing me, she will change her tune.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....heh.....w.....wha......hang on a minute.

YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT?!?! This is not a serious thread. Please tell me it isn't.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know....There's this really good psychiatrist that would be willing to see you for free online... dude seriously you got issues... and really major ones. If i were her i would have put a restraining order on you..what is your problem you don't even know her and you are already stalking her?!?! It sickens me to see your style... Please get a life and stop stalking girls!

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin
This girl is really starting to p+ss me off. I don't like being disrespected and will not tolerate it for a minute. She has led me on by talking to me at the library and then shunning me. Last night I stoped by her place again because I saw another vehicle in the parking lot. It was raining and the sky was dark until the lightning lit up the sky. I sneaked around to the back of the house and looked through the window and saw the two of them kissing on the couch. A few seconds later lightning lit up the outside and she saw me standing in the yard and screamed really loud. I guess she was afraid because I had caught her cheating on me. I called her and left a message on her machine telling her that what she did wasn't very nice. I'm thinking of being a little distant and aloof by calling only a few times a day. When she thinks that she is losing me, she will change her tune.
you are lucky i don't know where you live...dude i would seriously turn you in

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can go inside her appartment when she isn't there and wait till she arrives, that would be a great ( pleasant ??? )surprise.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey stud muffin, or whatever your name is...this is hilarious :crackup:

for you others who can't tell a joke from a serious thread...your responses are even funnier :crackup: man...