how to outgame this girl?

Mr.E

Reaction score
So long story short...I met a girl last weekend and ****ed her. I hooked up with her again last night. Apparently there are a few other guys she is hooking up with, but people have told me I am the best out of all them. The problem is she tries to play games between me and the other guys. She wants to make me jealous, work for her, and take her out. Obviously I dont want to do any of that, especially for dates, I'm not gonna pay for dates when i have to share the *****. And even worse, as I was leaving for home after hooking up with her, one of her spare guys called..and she invited him over. So hooked up with me..and most likley hooked up with another guy right after.....so she is a hoe. And didnt respect me

I know I should prob just next her, but I want to outgame her, and Have her as a ****buddy, while i **** around with others, and she doesnt. I think its def possible, because she likes me a lot, and she goes out of her way for me.

The only thing i have going for me is that I am goodlooking (not trying to be ****y), so she thinks I have tons of girls on the side. At the moment I dont, but I will let her think i do.

How can I turn the tables on her?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's simply not going to happen, she has too many options and you are just another dude

Mr.E

Reaction score
thats unfortunate.

What about introducing more girls into the mix? So she has to fight for my attention

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i meant wasn't going to happen is that you will tame the wild beast, that you will make her exclusive to you while you play with other girls. you can certainly keep the **** buddy thing going.

what you said, introducing more girls into the mix, should work to keep her interested longer than otherwise

i get the feeling you know what you're doing, Mr. E, keep it up

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned is never to try to make a project out of a girl. I've found the most success when I give a woman a taste of her own medicine. When she invites another guy over when shes with you, don't give her any action. None. When she tries to get some just smile and be like "Babe, I'm not down with that. You want me? Prove it"

Then leave. As you're leaving, call a friend and make some plans. It'll piss her off, big time. However, she'll realize that you're not a booty call.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
mountain said:
it\'s simply not going to happen, she has too many options and you are just another dude
He just answered your question,case closed!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop showing interest and be the odd man out. She'll come after you. Make her pine for you. Do her in the arse and treat like the ho she is and ditch her again. You'll have this girl so messed up it will make her head spin (well spin faster ..lol)

Mr.E

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
One thing I've learned is never to try to make a project out of a girl. I've found the most success when I give a woman a taste of her own medicine. When she invites another guy over when shes with you, don't give her any action. None. When she tries to get some just smile and be like "Babe, I'm not down with that. You want me? Prove it"

Then leave. As you're leaving, call a friend and make some plans. It'll piss her off, big time. However, she'll realize that you're not a booty call.

Yeah i thought about doing this tongiht. She lives an apt right next to my friends..so i see her quite often. Tonight, if she comes by my friends house, I plan flirting with her, and leading her on, she will make advances (she is very forward), and when she does I will shut it off.

Mr.E

Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Stop showing interest and be the odd man out. She'll come after you. Make her pine for you. Do her in the arse and treat like the ho she is and ditch her again. You'll have this girl so messed up it will make her head spin (well spin faster ..lol)

haha good point. It all depends on how horny I am tonight. If I want to **** her..then i will take your advice..if i can wait..i will ignore her

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna keep getting sloppy thirds/fourths/fifths/hundredths?

Gross, man. Get some standards. Respect yourself.

Mr.E

Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
You wanna keep getting sloppy thirds/fourths/fifths/hundredths?

Gross, man. Get some standards. Respect yourself.
Ummm...why do you think I want to turn the tables??????

With other girls I would just next it, but this girl, I actually see quite often, so I would rather TRY to have it be in my favor by playing games back at her, and if to no avail..then next her.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, if you see her often you might just wanna be civil and diplomatic, and just lay off sexual stuff with her. That could only make her want you more, which a lot of guys say works, but I think a lot of times when there's a girl who's with a lot of guys, she'll end up forgetting rather than desiring the one playing hard-to-get.

Mr.E

Reaction score
I totally agree. Laying off the sexual stuff is the best thing to do probably. I did that the other night, and didnt make any advances, and another guy started flirting with her, but she went after me. She has made it quite clear to me that she wants to date and that she is looking for a relationship, but Im not going to make a commitment to a girl like this.

So i guess i just have to keep things friendly, and find another girl.