How to number close in a group?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed to number close tonight. Maybe I was AFC, maybe I wimped out, I don't know.

Situation: there's a girl I like and who I think kind of likes me (no bad signals, but I don't really know her well so I'm not sure if the good signals are just directed at me or that's how she is with everyone)

We were at a dinner with a ton of other people. I came late and was not sitting anywhere near her. As we were leaving, I talked to her briefly but never when others weren't around.

In this situation, when/how is a good way to get the number?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends on the situation.

Do you know the group? If not then you should ask consent of the friend. You know the friend and the target will be talking about you after you leave, it is better to be treated as a "nice guy" by the friend, then an assh0le. Girls take their friends' opinion as GOSPEL.

If you are friends with the group, then there is no problem in getting her number in the group. No one will c0ckblock you.

However, like the above poster said, it is best to isolate first as there will be less ASD to deal with.

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the group - so wait, I should ask her friend's opinion first? Her friend is also a friend of mine and likes me (not in a sexual way, but we're friends).

Her friend that is my friend is a girl and is married, btw. I think they probably talk a lot about guys and stuff.