How to not blow my chances

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl a few weeks ago and got majorly **** blocked by one of her friends. She called me a bunch of times after that, etc. So I texted her last week and we went back and forth for a while. Eventually we started talking about banging each other. Everything was cool. Then I texted her monday night and didn't hear from her. I figured she was busy cuz she usually texts/calls back a few mins later. I still haven't heard anything tho, so I'm kind of annoyed.

I'll see her again in 2 weeks (she lives cross country) and don't want to text again for fear of blowin my chances. I usually don't give a ****, but she is so hot and I must have her.

Should I just wait until I see her or try to get in contact with her again?

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
no advice? i'll prob just call her later today and act like nothing happened

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
See this is exactly how the push away effect works, look how frustrated it has got you and at the same time you desire her more than ever, it's a technique that if reversed would have women feeling the same way too :up:

for what you should do like you said, just act cool, have the attitude that you were so busy recently you forgot that you were even expecting a reply from her. etc..