How to mind fvck a woman

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i tested this on a few AWs recently and the response is good.
just pretend that YOU have BPD.Now when those girls are trying to get your attention to fill their egos, give them the BPD treatment.
.....mindfvck 'em goood. nuff said.

now this doesnt create attraction but if you see a attentionwh0re and you wanna mindfvck her , then that's the way.
dont use this on "dateable girls" btw, just AWs.

breaking these attention wh0res is becoming a hobby now....:rock:

yeah i'm sick, whiteknights in shining armor, attack me.im ready with a chainsaw :box:

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...you shouldn't be treating women like that. The fvck is wrong with you ? You're gonna die alone ,you know that ?

wat?

kidding.

Seriously tho , what's BPD treatment ? sounds interesting.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's borderline personality disorder, or bipolar, basically when the girl acts crazy and you can't tell what the hell she wants from you.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I understand what the OP is getting at.

True BPD's will put you on a f'ing pedestal in the beginning of a relationship. They will text, call, email, tell you how great you are etc. to court you. You will never be treated better by another woman. BPD's are usually really hot women who are smart, incredibly articulate, and mold emotions to emulate yours. This is all an act.

Once you stop meeting their needs for whatever dumb reason, they cut you off and go completely cold and start treating you like complete garbage. This is the de-vaulation phase. This is where most men go crazy and try to get the woman back...with little success...though it's possible if they are lonely and seeking attention.

I think DJ's sort show low interest to begin with....we definitely don't put them on a pedestal at the start....and then need to game them to keep them interested and around us. Quite the opposite from BPD, actually.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
expos is right. switch, switch off. this smells like low self esteem from miles.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
expos said:
I don't think I understand what the OP is getting at.

True BPD's will put you on a f'ing pedestal in the beginning of a relationship. They will text, call, email, tell you how great you are etc. to court you. You will never be treated better by another woman. BPD's are usually really hot women who are smart, incredibly articulate, and mold emotions to emulate yours. This is all an act.

Once you stop meeting their needs for whatever dumb reason, they cut you off and go completely cold and start treating you like complete garbage. This is the de-vaulation phase. This is where most men go crazy and try to get the woman back...with little success...though it's possible if they are lonely and seeking attention.

I think DJ's sort show low interest to begin with....we definitely don't put them on a pedestal at the start....and then need to game them to keep them interested and around us. Quite the opposite from BPD, actually.
There is truth here but also truth in what the OP said.

In order to make a woman enjoy your company.. you have to feed her ego on some level. You can't be an ass 27/4 and expect women to be attracted to you (unless your a celeb, rich or male model attractive).

However, if you meet an AW who you also want to f*ck.. you can totally mind-f*ck her with the BPD treatment. Basic attention won't attract her because she is used to it. Ignoring her completely won't work either because she gets too much attention from others to care.

Instead you have to show strong interest one minute.. then strong disinterest the next. Today you love her :cheer: . Tomorrow you hate her :box: . This will mind-f*ck her. Something as simple as a text message that says: "You really suck" with no explanation can work. She will text or call to find out why you're mad. Then you just ignore it. It will drive her nuts. :crackup:

Link--> Psychologists have confirmed that the human brain is programmed to focus on the NEGATIVE. This is why nice guys FAIL and the evening News gets high ratings. Again: The human brain is programmed to notice NEGATIVE events in your life. Rejections, threats, pain, insults, etc. Women are not immune to this.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
There is truth here but also truth in what the OP said.

In order to make a woman enjoy your company.. you have to feed her ego on some level. You can't be an ass 27/4 and expect women to be attracted to you (unless your a celeb, rich or male model attractive).

However, if you meet an AW who you also want to f*ck.. you can totally mind-f*ck her with the BPD treatment. Basic attention won't attract her because she is used to it. Ignoring her completely won't work either because she gets too much attention from others to care.

Instead you have to show strong interest one minute.. then strong disinterest the next. Today you love her :cheer: . Tomorrow you hate her :box: . This will mind-f*ck her. Something as simple as a text message that says: "You really suck" with no explanation can work. She will text or call to find out why you're mad. Then you just ignore it. It will drive her nuts. :crackup:

Link--> Psychologists have confirmed that the human brain is programmed to focus on the NEGATIVE. This is why nice guys FAIL and the evening News gets high ratings. Again: The human brain is programmed to notice NEGATIVE events in your life. Rejections, threats, pain, insults, etc. Women are not immune to this.
yup this is what i meant. it works quiet well and you'll get some slits
but thing is when you DO get the slit, its the last one from her , bcuz now her mission is over.she knows your "battle tactics".

HOT,COLD,HOT,COLD,HOT,COLD,HOT,COLD drives them nuts

AFC, DJ,JERK,JERK,AFC,AFC, SUPER AFC, JERK
drives them nuts,literally.