How to manage delayed replies from a girl?

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl on ig, while spinning some other plates. This particular girl I really like, which of course it's an error, I know, but she has more her replies as the days have passed. What should I do?

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
and If she replies, and says sorry for not replyinh, how should I reply. Continuing the rizz or being a jerk, and giving short answers

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just replie like your unfazed happy and normal but take your time. Take 3-4 hours to replie. I had a girl losing interest or backing off she replied 21 hours later. I just responded back in 2 hours. Don’t play her games but she’s not priority anymore

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo, if she delays, should I mirror her or just reply normally like I don't care?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo, if she delays, should I mirror her or just reply normally like I don't care?
replie after 2-3 hours every text and just ask her out on a date don’t chit chat. If she refuses with some kind of lame excuse without a counter offer say ok no worries and try again one more time 7 days later.
If she refuses again delete her number. No need to keep texting back and forth.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and If she replies, and says sorry for not replyinh, how should I reply. Continuing the rizz or being a jerk, and giving short answers
Don't play her game.
"Don't worry, I didn't even notice."
Carry on with the conversation.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women wait and hope that some guy will notice and give them attention. They get a lot of anxiety about it and discuss it with other girls. When they get a guy that shows interest that they also could accept, then they go into crazy mode and worry worry worry about when the guy will contact them next.

Look for something else to fill your time so that you don't notice the delay because your busy with something else.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t say anything. Don’t ever send two messages in a row. If she writes back switch to a date and then gtfo of the chat. The chick I smashed the other night, I didn’t reach out to for like two months, I set a date short and sweet a couple weeks ago in like ten minutes or less, I reached out to her day of and the rest is history. It was over work chat, totally innocuous and I left her my number in the chat if she was running late getting out of the office. I didn’t get her number until she texted me the following morning