How to make the girl horny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, thats basically the point of this thread. I want to know ways or things you do to your girlfriends or just girls in order to make them horny and open up to you.

things like where to touch them,
how to touch them,
when to touch them.

This would be a good idea for everyone to see.

also share your failures and successes
(i havnt done a search so sorry if this is a repeat)

roger4250

Reaction score
I think kissing them in the back of the neck sometimes works. It worked with one of my girlfriends. Just try it

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ear... definately the ear. But to get there, you have to start on the neck and work your way up. Give her a soft kiss right behind her jawbone then flick her lobe(doesn't work as well if she has ear rings) with your tounge.

Another place that works for me is just the edge of her ass cheak. I'm talkin about the taint... it-taint the ass and it-taint the *****, but right in-between.

good luck and let us know how it went.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
let the breasts rotate till she starts panting, while kissing her at the same time on the mouth. pull back at the climax then repeat. its all about self control and make her wan more

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea about that flicking eye...

more info plz

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's joking. lol. Breath man, breath. That was some funny ****.
I don't really do kino. I mean, of course I do. But I believe it's what you say that makes a girl horny. Of course touch helps too.
But, if you can make her laugh, and think perverted thoughts then she'll get horny.

For instance. I talk to girls and tell them about what I've done to other girls. lol. Sounds bad. But I tell them where I put my hands, give them a very visual description. And they imagine me doing that to them. It totally turns them on.

Than after that, just go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.