how to make sure girls dont back off

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i just broke up with my gf of 9 months and we decided to be friends. my question is how can i make sure other girls arent weirded out by this but still have my ex as a friend.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Pfeile said there isn't any reason for them to be weirded out. In fact it's helpful in loads of ways because if you're ex started *****ing about you to her friends then that would be bad. You're showing that if a relationship doesn't work then you can still be good friends.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i mean,if they see us talking in the halls or something i dont want people to be like "are they together or what,blahblahblah" idk im probly a little paranoid bout it. we were together for about 10 months so im not totally sure im over her yet so i dont want to end up wanting to get back with her cause i know if i did, id just get that bad feeling again. eh

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrsoy
im probly a little paranoid bout it.
Yes you are. Forget about that.

BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ONEITIS !!!!!!
This will NEVER lead to a good end (because she will simply not be attracted by you but may use you, she also is probably still very young) and then indeed your reputation will be the one of a FOOL AND IDIOT. But the worst is: It will not only be your reputation: you waste a lot of time, and you spend it with suffering. Do you want that ?

At least thats my expierence. Been there, did it.

You are still VERY young, have a look around !!!!!

MoveYourA$$.. and your brain will follow