How to make high school girls go CRAZY over you! - Part 1

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well in my experiences, most if not all girls are shallow and insecure, that is the whole reason they go for the popular guys anyway."

Sammo, you are still young as am I, but in the next three years or so of high school, you will see that people really grow up and mature.

For the most part i feel that girls, overall are more mature than guys. Ofcourse you always have your extremes, from what i have seen it is the girls that will start going for guys that arent so-called "popular" very early on in life.

I think that you believe that girls are going to only like you if you are popular, so you feel that it is the way you want/have to be. It seems like you are putting too much emphasis on what girls will like, instead of what you will like.

Don't get me wrong to a certain degree social proof is important, but my problm with that is that i dont want a girl to like me becuase of my friends or what anyone else thinks of me

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i got from this post wasn't to pretend to be someone or to do everything you do for other people. what i got was simply to be a sociable person. try to improve your social skills, be nice to everyone you can, and try to make as many friends (or acquaintances) as you can. i'm fairly sure that was the point, but if it's not, well, it's my opinion anyway.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some people have taken this post to the extreme.

If being popular isnt you then dont do it. :) simple as that.

My post is just here to help those who are interested.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
viper thats ur Fukin problem man... Dont even come on this fukin site if ur gonna keep putting your self down like that.. Noone feels fukin sorry for u. If you want to get girls then u have to change ur self and stop putting ur self down. Jeez.. NOGIRL will want a guy who puts his self down all the time..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Another works for others, won't work for me technique.
change your friggen mindset already. I was that way but I changed my mindset and guess what? I got a friggen beautiful woman calling me all the time with more women being very very envious of her. They realized that they lost their chance and now they want to get their chance again. Too bad it won't come back to them for a while.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup! that about summs it up!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
It wont work for you, because you wont LET it work for you.
No, it's because when you approach a guy and say "Hey, what's up" seeking friendship, it just feels forced and unnatural. Also, there are alot of guys at this school that I actually wouldn't catch myself being friends with, simply because I don't like them. I can approach a girl yeah, but sometimes its hard to think of things to talk about, for example there was this quiet, but hot girl in the lunch line, first of all, I'm hesitant to approach her because her arms are crossed, which could mean not in a very chatty mood, second of all, I don't know what the hell I would talk about. There's also this chick named Jacquie, I want to approach but then I think, "This girl hangs out with so many guys and so many guys want this girl, what makes different than the typical loser? Man, I'll never be able to interest her.", but you guys have all heard this before.

Rationality

Reaction score
HAHAHA, you won't even say "What's up" because you think it's too forceful? What else are you going to do to start a conversation? You have no idea what you're talking about, because I think you've lost touch of reality, buddy. You're hilarious to read by the way; I think your problem is not only your distorted outlook on life, but also your complete loss of reasoning skills.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rationality
HAHAHA, you won't even say "What's up" because you think it's too forceful? What else are you going to do to start a conversation? You have no idea what you're talking about, because I think you've lost touch of reality, buddy. You're hilarious to read by the way; I think your problem is not only your distorted outlook on life, but also your complete loss of reasoning skills.
I said it sounds unnatural and forceful for making friends with guys, not macking girls buddy.

Rationality

Reaction score
Ohhhh, ok you I had you all wrong..Not. Dude if you can't even socialize with guys and worry about your approaches towards them, you're just ridiculous. Firstly, it is more meaningful to have a variety of friends to support you emotionally to the point in which you might not even have to be on this forum. Secondly, your social skills can't just sprout from nothing. Finally, you think too much and overanalyze. A MALE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE HALF A **** HOW YOU APPROACH THEM AS LONG AS IT ISN'T OBNOXIOUS and/or VIOLENT, and "what's up" is far from both.

edit: "Hey, What's up" is NORMAL! Who the hell thinks it is unnatural?? I can't think of any other less casual and normal way of approaching a guy.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude, I was walking in the hallway, and this guy comes up to me, and asks me for a dollar, and I don't even remember him, but he is in my homeroom, so all the sudden I think, oh ok, I have seen him around, and start chatting him.

I sit behind a ****ing crack head, but I have never smoked an ounce of pot in my life, and yet I can chat with him like just a regular dude.

First, you have to actually start talking to people, talk to everyone, always be talking. I know the teachers say that you shouldn't, but really, you should.

I mean anyone, that you see, you should talk to. Unless they are absolutely people that you just can't stand, which I only know a few people like that, Fu<king gothic freshman.

Point is, you need to just start socializing, and it will come naturally. Be outgoing, and friendly, and nice, and be doctor feelgood.

Some times, it's good to chut your mouth, say, hostage situations, people's funerals, prayer in church, unless it is out loud.

Btu for the most part, be the one that is talking, asking questions, and being interested in people. Don't fake anything.

As for Sammo, and everyone else, who are like moderator's, big time posters, that make 500+ seem like nothing, I don't have anything to contribute, that hasn't been said before.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star

I notice that people toss that friend word around too much. Get into some real ****... and then you will see who you're "friends" are. This is something that I learned during 10th grade... granted I had a lot of people that smiled in my face and laughed at my jokes... then when I got into some real ****... no one was to be found. Have a couple of "friends" get many "acquaintances."
yea i agree with getting many aquaintences and all, but thats not always the way to go....you want to make as many friends as you can.

I personally have MANY aquaintences and i mean a lot, because im very easy going, get along with most people, and i talk very often with people i dont know. but at the same time i hate myself for being very hard to show any affection and for being cold. and its just the way i am, im trying to change it, but like if somebody calls me and i dont know the number i wont bother answering cause im just cold like that.

So i dont have many friends at all. i mean i used to have a group of like 7 real friends but its gotten broken up and theyve moved and **** and i only have 1 real friend left. He has a gf whom he hangs out most of the time now, so most weekends im left with nobody to call to just chill or do something. Its pretty painful to go around school and know so many people, but being unable to make real friends out of them....

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper... STOP CALLING PUTTING UR SELFD OWN! UR A DESGRACE TO THIS BORED! EVERYDAY U SHOULD BE TELLING UR SELF THAT UR THE SEXYIEST MAN ALIVE! ITS CALLED CONFIDENCE! SO JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. WERE TIRED OF HEARING UR SAME OLD ****. I KNOW U CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. AND STOP BEING SUCH A SHY MOTHER ****ER.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Girls go for guys who have status and are "cool" at highschool. Lets not worry about WHY lets just accept the fact that thats the way it is.

There will be no style tips in this post, you know whats cool so wear it if you want to make your job easier. But if you feel strongly about your clothes, then wear what you want.

Have as many friends as possible
Try to be friends with as many people as possible, personally, i am in the sporty group but often talk to guys in the other groups. If you know everyone and are friends with them then you get invited to all the partys that are goin down. Be friendly to the ugly girls too, it gives you confidence in talking to girls and they ussually have hot friends (trust me, i know ;) ). If your friendly to people that get picked on then you can make their day just by being nice.

Around your mate's
When your around your friends(you should have alot of them by now), have a good time, talk about what you guys are going to do on the weekend. Guys(not as much as girls) are insecure too, use this insecurity to make them your friends, compliment them every now and then. It will make them feel great! If they give you some **** and people laugh, then dont worry about it just laugh it off but make sure you get them back later ;) or else they might make a habit of it. Talk about sports, pu$$y, party's, funny stories, etc. Talk about GOOD TIMES!!! Have alot of fun. When in a group of guys make sure your the center of the convo.

Around the ladies
when your around the ladies do all your regular DJ stuff(especially kino, it drives high school girls wild), make sure you dont give them to much time, say hi and talk to them for awhile, kino them, make them laugh, then cut it off when its hot and go talk to another girl.

In a group of girls and guys
These are the times you have to take advantage of, make yourself the center of the convo and make everyone listen to you. Tell a funny story, make everyone laugh. This is the best way to gain status, in a group. Make sure everyone see's you as being funny and popular, and they will start treating you like gold. This is where it all comes from, i cant stress it enough.

A few other tips
- Do something that will get you known, like a sport. I play soccer, im not the best but im good. Practise the sport so you can stand out.

- Develop a sense of humour, this will help you more then anything else in gaining status. Tell jokes, improve your wit. There are a few posts on humour so go look them up

- Get good at conversations, and being the center of conversations for that matter. This will help you ALOT.

- Always be the one that says whats happening on the weekend, this makes you look more alpha.

- Hug the girls that feel comfortable with you doing so.

- Start going to the gym, and improving your looks.

Do the things ive said here and i promise you that the highschool experience will be a good one for you.

Part 2 will be about partys and what to do once you have the status and found a target.
no thx for the cookie cutter.
No need for physical contact you dont welcome.