How To Make Her Want Only Me

cleats

Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl for a few weeks now and she seems to have a general instrest in me. We went out a few times and made out a bit, but at the same time I know she is talking to other guys as well. I try to play it cool and act like I don't care who she talks to, but I would like for her to want me and only me. Any suggestions to make her be more instrested in me than these other guys more would be great.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're desperate. Either stop caring, or make yourself cooler than anyone else she talks to.

bigshovel

Banned
Reaction score
Bang the hell out of someone she knows, that you know will get back to her, not someone she is good friends with, but someone you know she will hear about it from.

If you do a good job you are in, women our a DJ's best publicity.

All you need is a good rating from one girl, and you ar golden with her circle of friends

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start to date other girls besides her. Keep your options open! Realize that you are SINGLE and not in a relationship yet (although you may be ready for one), so you shouldn't feel bad about seeing other girls. This alone should help take your mind off of her. If not, get involved in other aspects of your life to keep yourself busy. This will make you a RARE item. And human nature dictates, "People ALWAYS want what they can't have."

Don't call her as much too. :woo:

Best of Luck

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill any male she talks to that isn't related to her.

Rip out her eyes.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you have just registered, if I were you I would start by reading the DJ bible up at the top of the screen.

Don't try to read it all at once. Read a little, take a break...read some more. Make sure you're actually reading it too, and not skimming.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you can't make a girl want only you either she's interested in you or she isn't simple as dat...if ur talking about wanting more you have to tell her how you feel...

i would say something like/\hey i'm having feelings for you and i'm not seeing that for you plz tell me where me and you are going is this it or do you want more if not tell me so i can move on/\

dats what i'd say...every girl just wants your true feelings and you
if you do the "straight" approach like i did and she's like ummm umm umm yeah i like you....and then nothin really changes then she's really not feeling you

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur talking about wanting more you have to tell her how you feel...
Don't do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, don't do this!!!!!!!!! The second this happens, you're challenge-factor ( man, I really hate talking about things like this so technically) will dissappear. She'll know she has you and will probably stop showing any interest.

Become a rare commodity. Get scarce, but when you do see her, be sure to really turn on the heat, and make her crave when you are not around.

Go out and do things that make you complete, by yourself. A man with passion, and who lives his own life is in great demand.

If that doesn't work, then she just isn't that interested.

You gotta understand that no Don Juan can get every woman. They are all different and look for different things, in men. The second you try to be the "Everyman" you become the "no-man" Hell, even the best of us around here strike out every now and again.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I feel you on that^^

his advice is better i admit seeing that she got wandering eyes you have to gain control over her and yeah if she's not into you then so be it. find another.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
You're desperate. Either stop caring, or make yourself cooler than anyone else she talks to.

I completely agree. I used to care if a girl wanted me when I was desperate / AFC. Now, no matter how great the girl is, I just don't care. Why don't i care ? b/c i've realized i dont need women to make me happy.

If you haven't gamed her well enough to want u at this point, your pretty much screwed my friend. Patterning when u first met her would have been your best friend.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
I completely agree. I used to care if a girl wanted me when I was desperate / AFC. Now, no matter how great the girl is, I just don't care. Why don't i care ? b/c i've realized i dont need women to make me happy.

If you haven't gamed her well enough to want u at this point, your pretty much screwed my friend. Patterning when u first met her would have been your best friend.
I don't think he's screwed. AFCs get the girl, and have always gotten the girl, through a long process. Think about the times you hooked up with a girl you had known for a long time... those three month sarges with some high points and a lot of low points that left you feeling great about yourself before you found this site. DJs just expedite the process by leaving out all the bad stuff :)

But cleats, man, you really have to condition yourself to not care what this girl does, as long as she doesn't disrespect you. It sounds to me like you're only slightly tangibly connected to her... scored her a few times and known her a few weeks. Think about all the people who have passed through your life in just a few weeks. Think about all the girls you've scored just once. You don't feel anything for them anymore, right? Teach yourself to be like a chick... a state-based creature who is attracted to this girl when she's around and doesn't think about her when she's not, BECAUSE he's too busy finding other things in his life that pump his state. When you do that, I think you'll have found your perfect emotional equilibrium. And you'll be rolling in pu-ssy.

cleats

Reaction score
Concert

I'm taking this girl to a 50 cent concert coming to town next week, is this a good idea or not? I want to set up some sort of after praty with me and her at a hotel or something so I san beat the P&%$y up. What do ypu think??

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
see for me I see it as if you want a girl or are looking for a relationship, then don't focus on the girl as much as you should be focusing on getting into a relationship. Basically if she's showing more interest in other guys, then competely cut communication with her and look elsewhere for someone.

It's like this, think back to highschool when they had school dances. You could probably think of some girls that a lot of the guys there wanted to dance with, so if you had something on par with those other guys, you'll be lucky if you're picked to dance with her. So since all these guys are fighting for her attention, it's unnecessary as the focus should be on finding a girl to dance with. It wouldn't make sense to sit there fighting for her when her alone isn't what you're really looking for.

So why not move on to finding another girl? Or would you rather try the whole night to get a dance with her while all the other guys are getting them and you run out of time sitting at the side like a chump. That's exactly how I see getting into a relationship now, I'm not focused on one particular girl but more on which girl is going to get into a relationship with me.