How to make her *** over the phone!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not seen any tips on this particular area so I'm giving my best tips. Enjoy

I went to a school which is about 300 kms away from my home. While I was down there I met a couple of girls and had some fun with some of them. I've had much contact with one of them, she seem to share most of the things I like so it's fun to talk to her. We've had phone sex a couple of times and camed some with her. I'm gonna meet up with her and have sex and hang out with her.

Anyway, I just want to throw away some of the things I've learnt if you ever consider having phone sex with someone. Your loved one might be away on a trip sometime and you need to get some steam off. I figure I'm pretty good at having phone sex because the girls I've had it with always told me they couldn't control themselves when they listened to my words. This one tells me I'm dangerous because she can't control her horniness. I had her begging me to **** her last night and begging me to *** in her mouth. Anyway, enough about that :)

* The first and foremost is never to actually say "let's have phone sex" because it has a very bad negative clang to it. You don't go and tell a girl "hey let's kiss" or sim. Instead lead the convo towards more sexier topics. I like to start out with throwing away some jokes so she laughs and feel comfortable with me. This is very important, she need to be comfortable with you and have some connection because if she feel she can trust you she will probably tell some of her dirty fantasies she has. And believe me, small innocent girls have had fantasies about being raped and being humiliated and used. Bear in mind this is fantasies not necessarily something they want to do IRL. We'll get back to this later.

* Another thing is to take it slow, women are as horny and perverted as us (perhaps more) but they do take some more time to be heated up. So don't rush in there and start to say alot of dirty stuff because you will turn her off and she will not connect with you. Begin with remotly sexual words, tell her about you caressing her, tell her about how she smells, how you look at her, what you think of her. Then when she is heated up most women like to hear really dirty words.It flips over and they get horny when they hear you want to **** their brains out.

Okey, so what do you say?

* Many people seem to think you should talk about what you are doing, but this is very limited. You can put only a limited number of words to what you are doing, and after a while it will become boring and predictable. When I have phone sex I do something else. I tell her my fantasies about what I want to do with her.. Ohh my god, you can't imagine how good women respond to hearing fantasies and imagining the whole fantasy in their heads while they finger themselves. And the best thing is it's a fantasy, it might be very taboo and using fantasies like tying her down or forcing her to **** you in a shower at a bath is OK. In fantasies everything is okey, but you have to make sure she is horny first!

* If you are completly new to her and her fantasies, begin with something which is not so very kinky and then find out her fantasies. (she will probbly tell you when she is horny) If she shares some with you then describe it to her something like the example below. Try to feel the words, do not rehearse anything. It can be very rewarding to have sex like this because she will not be ashamed because she is alone and only listen to your words. The one I have phone sex with now like to be humiliated.. I have forbidden her to *** so every time she disobey me by cumming I have to punish her and she begs me to do it. She tell me what I should do with her, like putting her on my balcony and ****ing her in front of everyone. She tell me she is a ***** and that I should treat her like this. It's beautiful to see women sexuality being so free. But as I said before, it is only fantasies, I bet we all have fantasies like this and phone sex can be a great way to share them with someone and partially experiencing them. :)

How to say it!

* This is absolutly crucial. You have to talk slow! She has to have time to think about the words you say. Talk with a deep voice, talk like you are horny and ready to **** at any moment. Leave pauses when you talk, these are the "imagining pauses" you give her where she imagining things. It might be something like...

An example of how I might talk to a girl when I have phone sex. The "..." represents a couple of seconds of pause.

"I caress my fingers between your legs and let two of them slid into you.... slowly... very deep... I can feel the warmth of your body.. and how wet you are against my fingers.... mmm... can you feel this....? I look into your eyes... and then slowly lower my head and let my tounge loose on your naked ****oris... gentle and slow strokes with my tounge... which sends shivers through your body... I lick up the last drop from your dripping ***** and bury my face in it with a passion.... My fingers start to move... out and in...... out and in..... I can hear your moaning.... I am very good to you... very very nice to you....

I lick you.. and penetrate you with my fingers until I feel how your ***** grips around my fingers.... and you let out a moan as you ***... it's like every part of your body suddenly relaxes.. and shakes.. it's wonderful isn't it... can you feel it?.... I slowly get my fingers out from you and sit up... do you want me to **** you?.... (she is quiet) I said do you want me to **** you? Beg me to **** you now...! (she begs you) That's good.. but you forgot to say please... Say "please **** me, put your **** in my ***** and **** me until I can't think straight!" (she repeats)... etc... continue from here".

It's great to have her participating in the fantasy like this. It seems to work like she is actually having sex like this.

Well that's about it. If something is unclear then just ask.

Lifeforce

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it's really fun to try once.. you learn alot about how women view sexuality and how they respond. I can't believe some of the things I've been telling some girls and some of their fantasies they have.

That was just a bit too much informatio Hornet :)

Thanks guys, I hope it will be of some help to you.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i like this, but this would only work on certain girls though, i might try it one of this days

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show some respect darthsidious. You are not talking to some random keyboard jockey. When I came here people didn't post **** when other posted advice.

I think it will work on most kind of girls, they do need to be in the right mode and state of mind.