how to make her feel that I m interested in case of long distance?

Reaction score
Hi master DJs,

There is a long distance now between me and the girl I like. But, we spent quite a good time before we were apart. Like, we talked funny, we went for short drives, we went out for eating, And we did this for 3 months before we were apart. On the top of that, I was ****y and funny, hard to get, did push and pull and few other things.
Now, we only talk on the phone and I use photo tactics too, like , call her once a week or once every other week, call period not more than 10 mins. always leave her a voicemessage (short) if she does not pick up.....seldom pick her phone up, but I call her back after 4-6 hours (I dont know, but I was trying to make her feel that I am busy or make her feel that I do not regard her that important so that she would try to show her importance more) .....
So, in this case, how would I show or make her feel that I m interested?
or where I could work hard to get the result?

Thanks in advance

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this and closed it before but to do right by you i'll tell you how i felt

I felt like you're a car customizer who wants to turn a family station-wagon into a ferrari

Relationships sometimes end and sometimes, regardless of what happens, they prevail. So, i'd say make a deal with her (if she's coming back) that you two will break up till she gets back and when she does you'll get back together if it's still same ol' same ol'

2 things i have to say
  1. Things don't always have to end on a bad note; some things are meant to end despite of the willingness of both persons but they do end beautifully
  2. There's nothing worse than feeling tied up and an OBLIGATION to be loyal to someone for no return, whether it's you or her. So cut it loose and enjoy the memories you had together and if it's in the books, you'll meet again

Reaction score
But, i m not sure if she likes me or not. I have had other girls who want me more for the games I have played. But, it seems like it s not working for her. She does not show that kinda worriness as the other gals showed for not getting me easily. Dont get me wrong that I m asking for suggestions to become a heart-breaker. Actually, I just tried these tactics on other gals so that these wont fail for the one I m attracted to....

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, i ain't got what you looking for

Reaction score
give love??......thas what everybody wants to do and there should be someone who appreciates it......so my dear friend, u need to set urself in a position/status/situation so that ur love is accepted.....and I m trying to set myself in that position........For a simple example, giving love is like a phone call.....if someone picks up, then the call(love) has it s value, if not then one(giver)leaves a voice message so that the receiver(the girl) would reply back [[extra effort to win her attention]]......And the reveiver(girl) only replies back [gives her attention] if the caller is worth [her] attention.........and the caller's(giver) value in receiver's (girl's) mind is determined in most of the cases before calling operation.......

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
...all i meant was I appreciate the fact that i did something with the intention of giving love, that's it; i'm not waiting for others to accept it before i do

Reaction score
it seems like either u have gotten the girls easy way or u have never tried......I had learnt a hard way.....thas why i m here.....If u get gals easily, may be u r unaware of ur own charisma that attracts gals......