How to make a transition from Fluff Talk

deslite231

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read some articles on www.fastseduction.com on fluff talk and stuff. What fastseduction says is that any guy can ask a girl, Hey how have you been doing, or what are your hobbies. So you have to ask questions to girls about their feelings.

So what I do is try it on a HB8 i meet, start with normal AFC talk, what are your hobbies blah blah blah, and than she said that she enjoyed traveling and she once went to cancun and she liked the ocean. So I decided to use this as the perfect opportunity to change the convo from fluff talk and asked her, "How does the ocean make you feel" and instead of saying some emotional corny girl **** (like, oh, the ocean makes me feel secure blah blah) like fastseduction said they would, she said, "Why do you want to know?"

I was unprepared and came up with the fastest excuse, saying "Oh just wondering" But she just said the ocean is really fun and that cut it. The thing is, how do I get girls to talk about their feelings and elicitng values without getting those stumper questions? :confused:

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think thats a brigh response, You shouldve said with a smile "Oh so i can write it all down in my personal Journal":D

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"well you said you love the ocean, why do you love it so much? how does it make you feel?"

"because i asked"

"because i hate the ocean, what about you?"

or HH's reply... thats better than what ive thought of...

deslite231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HHloser2
I dont think thats a brigh response, You shouldve said with a smile "Oh so i can write it all down in my personal Journal":D
Personal Journal? What the heck is that? and if a personal journal=diary, wouldnt the girl be freaked out to know i am writing this?? what?? i dont understnad

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deslite231
Personal Journal? What the heck is that? and if a personal journal=diary, wouldnt the girl be freaked out to know i am writing this?? what?? i dont understnad
Er its suppose to be a smart funny response.:eek:

Reaction score
LMFAO newbies... you need to go back to sosuave and read some articles, or just do a search for sarcatic/****y/funny/energetic and get the clue... and im not being sarcastic ;-) just helpful

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
???HAHAHAHAHA???

HAHAHAHAHA

deslite: "How does the ocean make you feel?"

HB: "Uhm..wet!"

deslite: *omg this chick is a horney ass mofo!*

Dude what kinda goofy question is that?

"How does the ocean make you feel!?"

Can you hear what that sounds like?

It sounds WEIRD. Thats why she asked "Why do you want to know?"

For one thing, she already said she LIKED the ocean...you dont ask her how she felt about it right after she told you she liked it...LOL

"Damn this food is spicy."
"So what do you think of the food?"

???

You ask WHY she liked it so much. Then go on talkin about other things that she likes.

"Oh really, what else do you like to do?"

Learning is good though :D

EDIT:

I just realized you might not know WHY you are talking about things she likes. So let me explain it:

Think of a time when you were REALLY happy.

Got it?

Now write a reply describing the moment as clearly as possible.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and sell yourself. When you talk about it... get that gaze in your eyes. Get a little lost in ya thoughts. She feels what you feels

Her: I went swimming last week. It was soo cool
You: Yea.... I remember when I was like 10 years old and my parents taught me how to swim. That was before the divorce. There are times where I just wanna go back to that time. You ever get that feeling\

Hmm I jsut noticed something else. Give a description of the feeling your gearing her towards and try to get her to relate by sayiong something like Don't you miss that feeling too/also/as much as me? Get her to agree THEN launch into why's and what's.

Good Luck. Try reading some SS material in Unusual Seduction located in Crazykid's signature...

deslite231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thanx microphone and raptured phoenix, that is very helpful. I think I know now how to do it. :cool: Time to practice more.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol raptured. nice :D