How to Lose the (undeserved) Nerd Label

Exniceguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleted: This was meaningless chumpiness. I'll never do that again!

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a nerd. Over-analysing everything. Think you have everything figured out. Even the first paragraph noting "mature posters only" just re-inforces my image that you are a nerd.

But we have hope for you yet.

1. Grades are still the only reason your at school. I would gladly be labelled a 'nerd' if i couldnt be cool and have good grades at the same time, luckily you can.

2. Change your image. Get a gym membership and get massive. Get contacts. Buy normal clothes. People often get labelled a nerd only because they look like one.

3. Start talking to people about *****, parties, funny stories, etc. Normal things.

4. And finally, reinforcing number 1. I'd rather be a nerd with good grades rather then a dumb fukken jock who will be working at the local supermarket until his 34.

Exniceguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleted: I've changed my mindset: Meaningless chumpiness

Last edited:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CONFIDENCE!!!!

TALK TO EVERYONE!!!!

STRUT LIKE A PEACOCK!!!! YOU OWN THAT SCHOOL

peace..

Exniceguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol penkitten,

It is just i can and am willing to change. I'm not physically bad looking i know that. But i just realized 3 minutes ago what i needed to change:

1) Be less shy (working on that)
2) Smile more
3) Walk with more confidence
4) Say hi loudly: talk louder altogether
5) Play some sports in school (well its actually too late im graduating)
6) Don't let everything go (e.g. fight back)

And Maybe

1) Lose the glasses

Maybe thats why. It wasn't i looked geeky but i just acted geeky. GUys arent attracted to you so basically its maybe all your behavior.

Do i still believe i deserve any labels Hell no. Do i care about labels tho. Hell, not anymore .

Any comments penkitten?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
nerds have everything once they are rich
Alot of people THINK That in highschool, but its not true.

Are you saying money is the answer to life? Nerds often never get over their shyness. But i agree that it is the most important part of school.

High school is the foundation for the rest of your life, academically as well as socially.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbyte
That was a fast turn around. Less than 1hr, and you've already realised what you need to change. :rolleyes:
they'll never have anything if they rely on money to get them everything. Sure it can get them alot, anything material they would have access to, but what about non material things?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Alot of people THINK That in highschool, but its not true.

Are you saying money is the answer to life? Nerds often never get over their shyness. But i agree that it is the most important part of school.

High school is the foundation for the rest of your life, academically as well as socially.

no im not saying money is everything.
i am saying go watch romy and michelle's reunion.

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you talkin about? nerds are cool, they let you copy their homework. woot NERD POWER!!!

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but I am convinced money can get you anywhere you fvcking wanna be. Like the mastercard commercials: It's everywhere you fvckin wanna be.

Anyhow, people with money are usually smart ok. There is no stupid chump rich guy. they're smart or famous and they worked to get there so stop acting like jealous fools and accept the fact that you need money and lots of it to be the king.

People who think happiness and stuff don't depend on money are in denial. Are you happy when your child cries about the toys his friends have but he can't have because he had to choose between that and a meal? I didn't think so.