How to Know if She's Worth It

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good job. So you had some rebound. Do you want a prize?

You're kind of contradicting yourself here with this bit. She broke up with you, you found another girl because "you were able to walk away at a moment's notice" but then you went right back to her. Why would you do that?
I went right back to her? You mean I never lost her to begin with?

A girl doesn't spontaneously become an ex because she cancels one date. It was all a misunderstanding.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went right back to her? You mean I never lost her to begin with?

A girl doesn't spontaneously become an ex because she cancels one date. It was all a misunderstanding.
You spoke of her in the past tense. You used the word "breakup". She was your ex, albeit briefly.

The worst part about my 7 month relationship was the fact that almost everyone here had a doomsayer attitude of "When she leaves you, you'll be sorry".

The truth is, breakups are often the greatest feeling of liberation you will ever know. You no longer have to care. You no longer have to do anything.

Why doesn't anyone say "She might be f*cking you now, but you'll be happy someday!"
Seriously though, sounds like you were able to work it out. Good luck to you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You spoke of her in the past tense. You used the word "breakup". She was your ex, albeit briefly.

Seriously though, sounds like you were able to work it out. Good luck to you.
Thanks.

IMO she's not your ex until there is a significant period of time when you are not dating. You need to look back over the year and say "we were broken up for this period", and it's usually longer than 3 days.

If she cancels a date because of a misunderstanding, then writes you a heartfelt later 45 minutes later, then (when you go absent) she writes another thoughtful letter 3 days later to remind you of her love, and you have the best sex you ever had, the relationship persisted.

A breakup is when it's over and one cannot see the other even though they want to, and one sleeps with someone else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, where is the sweet spot between being too picky and having standards? Cause goin' that way you are on a dangerous path of becoming like women. In general, they are way too picky and then end up alone and miserable, you know.
if you have never seen what you want, then you're being too picky, if you're looking for something that you actually know exists, then you're not.

that's how I see it at least.

if you're looking for a girl with natural DD boobs who loves to play video games and is obsessed with the taste of semen, you're gonna be searching your whole life

if you're looking for a girl who is above a 6 and likes to have sex 3 times a day, well, that's actually pretty reasonable, you'll find plenty of those.