How to know if shes interested.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the situation. I met this girl about a month ago and she lives right next door to one of my good friends. this girl is smokin hot definitely a 9 or better and shes a senior in nursing school. Well i think she is interested but i find myself wonderin how to go about gettin her to do something with me. She gave me her phone # on myspace and i never did call her. Whenever i see her i talk to her and she seems interested bc well i happen to be good lookin too. dont ask how i know im good lookin bc i just do. but i sent her a myspace message askin her if she was busy this weekend and im waitin for her reply. Im just askin for some suggestions by Senior Djs to see if she really is interested or is just being nice.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 10 cents

U should not have waited a month to ask her out. U should have called her and not used myspace. She gave u her # so u could use it. To tell if she is intrested in u use kino and ask about her personal life. But don't pry keep it sexual and look into her eyes. if you look strait into her eyes and her pupils dialte, she digs U. And your looks don't matter half as much as your attitude, but your approach so far lacks confidence. So be a man and challenge her!

Wheelieboy834

Reaction score
You know where she lives, get over there and ask her if she wants to do something. Call her, or something. Myspace, not the best way to ask somebody to go out sometime.. Something like, We should go out sometime, have a drink or get some food. Starting it with a question ( would you like to go out? ), just doesnt seem to work so well, and they get it all the time. If you come right out and "tell" her that yall should, then you get better results. If you guys have already had some conversations, I'm going to bet she will say yes.... Doesnt really mean she's interested in what your interested in, but if you guys have talked a few times, your foot is in the door, now you just have to find out if she's interested in the way you are ( meaning, not friends yada yada ) by her body language....

Reaction score
the dj principle is to always assume she is interested, hence your actions will confirm her belief and yours

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was actually goin to ask her yesterday when i seen her but i was talkin to a friend when she walked outside and then she just walked back in before i was finished talkin to ma friend so i sent her this

"i wanted to ask u somthin yesterday but u went inside before i could ask.....'

and she replied

" Hey...u should of came knock at my door. I will be down the bayou for a couple days. What ya wanted?"

thats the kicker, i wrote back:
"yea i was goin to but i thought u might have been sleepin like the last time so i didnt really want to....i was just gonna ask how busy ur goin to be this weekend.."

the last time i went knock on her door and she was sleepin bc she had a night shift.

Heres what she wrote last week
"Hey haven't seen ya in a while. what u been doing? How was the concert? I worked all weekend and didn't do anything I did go out thursday though"

I mean is she wasnt at all interested she wouldnt write this would she?

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
godam it ask her and you will know don't see anything to lose... talk to her buld the convo and ask ....

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes the next time i see her ( ont exactly know when that will be, but it will be soon enough) i will ask her out, but another problem im having is shes 22 and im 19 and there are not alot of good date places where we are(small town in south louisiana) i was thinkin i could cook somthin for her bc i can cook pretty good and just watch a movie at my place or hers but thats all i can com up with at the moment.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you give a **** if she's interested? Worry about your OWN interest level. She gave you her digits, now use em. Take her out and i'm sure you can figure out the rest. Good luck :)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
again any good date suggestions bc im stumped. i will ask her out the next time i see her but i dont really have a good date plan.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of an activity that you wouldn't mind doing ALONE.Why i say this: Let's say you pick "shoot some pool".You get in the car,prep your cue (its best to BUY an accessory that you use for said activity) let's say for this time u have an pool glove.Now make sure you know when she's home and available.She lives next door to your best friend you say? let him in this "plan".Go knock on her door wearing the activity accessory (in our case the glove),when she answers say "Hi x,i was going to go shoot some pool with y (your friend,does she knows him btw?,doesn't matter but it helps if she does) but he cancelled last minute,you can claim his spot now and may give you a ride if you come now",then do an 180 and start going to your car.