How to kill the wuzz inside of me?

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

After spending almost a month on the forum, I decided to share you my sad story. The fact is that I'm a totally afc.

I'm 24 years now, I love going out and do this 2 - 4 times a week for the last 8 years. But guess what, I never have had a girlfriend.
In the beginning I was too scared to say something to a stranger.
It took me 4 years !!! to get over this problem and even today there are many cases that I like approaching an attractive girl but for some reason I start thinking again ( you know, what should I say, what would be here reaction, should I go, does it matter, isn't she too good looking for me, and so on ... )
Afterwards I can kick myself for wasting another occasion.

I've read the dj Bible, while reading, I felt like I could do it but when during the evening in the club, it was just the same as the day before. And even now, after reading it again it just won't work. I walk up to a girl, initiating a conversation, mostly with a simple "hi" and take it from there. But the problem is that after a few minutes I don't know what to say and start thinking of stuff to say. Off course they see that and it is just so embarrasing!

How can I get rid of this serieus problem? Any advice?
Is it because I'm to scared?
Is it because of my looks? ( picture )
Is it something else?

http://www.looknmeet.be/photo.html?lookid=280829&photoid=1278704

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Ill be straight with you

Here is a list for you.

1. Fix the hair. You look like you may be receding, if so, keep it real, no forward comb overs.
2. Fix the dress. Is that an old lacoste shirt? Have some style.
3. Fix the body. Put some muscle and some definition on the chest, arms and particularly the shoulders....women love shoulders.
4. Fix the attitude. Would you get tongue tied if it was a bloke you were talking to? **** man, you are just talking. Step one is talking...just TALK. This is where kino and c&f can be dangerous. Start by just talking about "whatever". Just remember, her shyte stinks as well. She is not a God, she is flesh and blood, just like you. When you get in an ltr, man, the humanity. The blood in the toilet. Watching her empty your *** out of her privates or mouth or whatever, watching her vomit, hearing and smelling her farrt, SHE IS HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU.

As a matter o fact, chicks are dirtier than we men. Look at it this way, would you eat your ***? Would you be attracted to a smelly, sweaty man? NO! WHY? Because we are attracted to the feminine, they to the masculine. KNOCK them off that pedastal right NOW!

There ya go. You follow every single step and I guarantee success.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this your ususal look?
IMO you look (your eyes look) shy and timid as if you do not feel at ease. Relax, take the chill pill. If you have social phobias SOME alcohol might work well to lose tension.

Take care !

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try tony robbins personal power 2

did wonders for me

and i can even see the pic why.......you dont look like a fun guy. You face is almost "dead" like. lighten up......smile. Even if your sile sux its better then a stare like that

that says "im sad, depressed and boring" kinda face

so just have fun!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK lots of useful 'external' advice that will make you more attractive and make you feel more attractive.

From there on in it's to do with the skills you have and also your perceptions of the scenerio.

For starters practice on ugly fat girls and even blokes in the art of conversation. Mentally note what you talk about and the fact that you CAN keep a convo going. also what are you thinking and focusing on at the time. Compare the differences. (Note, don't talk about cars/computers/computer games stuff though to the hotties)

What you may find is that you actually have no problem other than you are too rapped up in what you are going to say next and whether she's interested in you.

The best solution is to treat it as fun and don't get too worried about outcome. Pretend it's just a social experiment.

This coupled with a few external changes should catapult your performance, but keep on going, commit to approaching 50 girls, this also help to deminish the importance of any one.

Good luck.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice,
I will keep it in mind this weekend.

Talking to guys or ugly ladies isn't really a problem, than I can maintain the conversation without getting them bored. But when I start talking to a girl in who I'm interested, it always falls flat. The thought of messing up I guess.

The picture, that was me a year ago. Since I discovered this site and from tips I got, here and from some female friends, I started to spend more time to choose better clothes.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us a more recent picture then, we need to have up-to-date information in order to give you the proper advice.

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend bringing along one of your guy friends and making sure he forces you to talk to hot women. Make sure this guy is outgoing and pretty smooth though. I've tried this before and my friend would introduce me to some of his friends and get them laughing then he'd bring me in and let me go from there. That's an easy way to start.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leuven, go to Brussel and look for a gay hairdresser. Tell him you want to have a haircut that will make girls notice you.
After that, go read Pook's post "Be a man.". Then, once you're done with that, read it again.
Done with that? Now start reading Senor Fingers' Weapons of Mass Seduction.
You may have read them already, but you should just read them with no music, concentrating on it and fully realising everything you read.

You're not a wuss, people have just been lieing to you since you were a baby, and now you need to start realising the truth :D.

By the way, your body language in all three of the pics on there are a great problem with you. Your face looks good and looks like it could look great with a big smile on it. Your hair is absolutely horrible (I think everybody on here agrees on that) and should definitely be fixed as soon as possible. To me clothing is way overrated, just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Usually, however, the better you look in clothes, the more comfortable they are ;).

One more thing, do you always go to the same club? You might want to go to Brussel and see what you can do there - a change of scenery to try out your newly gained confidence is a great thing. Going to the same club as where you went while still in the AFC state of mind is fatal to the undeveloped DJ state of mind.

So basically, I would suggest spending most of wednesday reading DJ Bible stuff, then go to Brussel on thursday, look for a gay hairdresser (yes, gay, trust me). Once you're done at the hairdresser, go out into the city and just start partying with the right attitude in mind. No matter what, do NOT start drinking a lot of alcohol. Just keep on going, if one club is boring or makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another club. It's a pretty big city, there's gotta be a whole sh!tload of fun places to be. Don't worry about getting turned down by women, it happens to everyone, the main goal should be to have fun while you're there anyway (in other words, go dancing, drink a few beers, talk to a lot of people and talk to girls).

I wish you good luck, but I foresee a better time ahead of you, no matter what :)

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got this little boy aura when i see that pic. watch some rambo movies and then come back in a month.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke thanks, I'm glad someone told me.
A gay haircutter, never tought of that, but it might work. I will give it a try.

And as you suggested, I will first read some more.