how to initiate sex, inexperiene guy

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok been kind of dating this girl i met off the net. we went out like 3x's now and so far goin-she been busy at t ime. goin back to school in Jan, and the thing i like is she has her own place.hhe since i live at home-folks always home.
my question is how do u initate or ask for sex. the thing is we both in our mid 20's and the reason i'm askin is i'm the most inexperience guy , and never done it before. do u guys just ask hey lets go back to ur place, or do u build it like kiss, hold hands, cuddle like when goin out and from there grow to it -into sex.

what do u girls usually except the guy to do, just go and ask or do u want it done slower,-like kiss , hold hands...
i want to do it so it seems natural and just not using her for her body. i think she be able to detect it
guys how do u do it. i now it sounds weird but i don;t want to screw this one up, shes seems pretty inexperience like myself and has her own place
what ways works the best : this girl is not a drinker , partier, seems converative from nowing her. very quiet person. she seems realli into her studies too. the girl is a international student.

let say after dinner or movie, do u say can i come back up, do u have to date her and for how long before i should start askin or initating for sex

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to check out the DJ bible linked at the bottom of the forum? There are a lot of good ideas on that there.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her, then smell her neck lightly, look in her eyes, make out, touch her body, touch her everywhere except her tits and ass. Tease some more, use variation with the kissing (slow, fast, kissing upper lip, use your teeth softly etc). Kiss her neck. Escalate. Take her clothes off. Get her hot and wet.

DONT EVER ASK A GIRL FOR SEX.

WTF, are you retarded? Just follow your instincts.

Reaction score
Joe45 said:
how to initiate sex, inexperiene guy
You should say, "Please baby please, please let me touch your body - I beg of you! You are my queen and I will go to and fro up and down the earth to fulfill any wish that you may desire - but just allow me to caress the curves and contours of your flesh and pounce on you at will --- Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask! Infact do not mention having sex! It is much better to get her thinking about sexual things, but not that you two are going to have sex. She doesn't want to feel like a slu7 so you have to initiate when the time is right. When you ask, it not only shows that you need permission to perform it, it makes it less "spontaneous" therefore making her out to be a slu7 in her own mind. She has to justify having sex with you by saying internally "he seduced me, I can't believe it, it was so unexpected" that way she puts all the blame on you in her head.

get her away from the club/hangout (if you're with a group, if you are already at home.)/Dinner if you have to. I read somewhere that watching ghostbusters is a good way to get her thinking about sex. It's a funny movie with some sexual tones in it. Suggest getting that movie and watching it at her place. I like the movie 1941 which is a GREAT movie if you haven't seen it. Lots of sexual inuendos and it's fawkin hilarious.
While you watch the movie it's a great time to start getting closer, smelling her hair, initiating kino blah blah blah. Keep pushing the envelope.

A girl may say something like "we aren't having sex" (i was told this while we were making out) to which I responded (while kissing her neck) "I know we're just having fun." As long as she doesn't ******dly say STOP! It's a green light. Keep going farther, if she puts up resistance back down a level and keep warming up. I tried to slip my hand up her shirt, she resisted. Don't get offended, just keep upping her horniness by going farther. Try a few minutes later, hand up the shirt no prob. Or if she still resists, keep at it. Girls are the masters of deception, they are (in some of my most favorite words by Tony Montana) "a great big *****, just waitin to get fawked". Girls want sex as much as guys, but are conditioned to be "pure" so that society doesn't look down its nose at her. They need an excuse to let loose, I do my damnedest to be that excuse.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule Number 1: DON'T EVER ASK UNTIL YOU'VE GOT HER IN YOUR POCKET.

Rule Number 2: ELIMINATE YOUR NEED TO GET LAID.
Do not even have the goal of getting laid in your mind.

Now get her alone and start to make-out. Continue to makeout WITHOUT the intention to get laid and eventually things will start to escalate. You'll start rubbing her. Rub her WHOLE body. Get on top of her, between her legs. Spread them with your legs and put pressure on her pubic area with yours. Continue to kiss and stroke her. She'll start grinding/moving her hips. Kiss her for a few more minutes and then remove her shirt. Kiss and caress her breasts. From there it's in the bag.

If you can, pick her up and carry her to her bedroom after her shirt is off. Also read up on ASD and how to defeat it. But if you trully seduce her then I guarantee you won't get ASD.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe: "Hey Jennifer, what do you get going in the evening"
Jennifer: " Emm, nothing."
Joe: " Alright, I'm going join you to watch the movie I recently got from blockbuster...."
Jennifer: " Ok. but give me sometime to clean up first"...

Reaction score
I think the real question on here is not how to intitiate sex, but how to isolate her, or in a sence, go to her place, or to any place with privacy? In this context it's someone you are meeting from the net. You are not going to invite yourself to her place.

I'm having a similar problem about 'isolating the target' and would be making a thread soon specifically regarding the subject.

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go like amoka said rent a movie and go to her place and just kiss/make out with her to get things going