How to indicate to a chick that you want her to be a Fvck buddy

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some questions. Before my main intention wasnt sex, but an actual relationship(ya...wierd huh?) sex would've been great, but now, the girl that iam trying to game(i talk to her often on campus), seems to be like an attention *****, and a B1tch after a while of knowing her,and im slowly starting to realize being in a relationship wouldnt be all that great with her. So now im trying to salvage a fvck buddy kinda thing. I've initiated some kino, and she's made some low-key sexual comments. Like calling me differnt kinda names, Im new to the kino thing, but we've both kino'd each other a few times now. I admit, i've been a pvssy in waiting so long to ask her out, but how do i send the msg or whats the next step for me, so I can initiate this fvck buddy thing? I sure could work on my sex jokes/comments.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just said "do you wana fool around" we havet done anything yet im waiting till after my exams, in the summer.

School

Banned
Reaction score
There is no indication...It just happens..... You don't ask for it or hint around....just relax and chill with her. When you hit, cut back on the chill time.....

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so pretty much just chill with her like a normal friend, except their is loads of kino/sexual talk&jokes? if so...i can easily do that.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Chill with her like a normal friend...Bang her, and then after you start banging regularly, cut back on the chill time and step up the bangin time..if a Fvck buddy is what you want.
If she is a fvck buddy, you can't chill with her that much..or if you chill with her too little, she will for m an attachment...Have to do things just right..