How to improve quicker?

ethan350z

Don Juan
Reaction score
get that massive weight off your back by not caring about girls anymore. I think it's the reason why you're depress. Stop going on this site cuz it will remind you that you need to get a girl now to be happy and that's just all bull****. Don't feel bad for yourself. You're just like all the AFC on here. The more time you spend on here the more AFC you get.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
You lack ambition.
I kind of thought I had ambition, but I guess not. Maybe, I have to do more activities, such as fun walks.

Do you have advice for ambition? I guess, I should do hobbies and set goals. I need to believe in myself, and gain confidence over time. Take small steps to get better.

To Ethan: I agree I should be on here less...However shouldn't I use this as help? That is what this website is for. I could take breaks, from this website, but I certainly won't improve If I don't get help. I'll try and not care about girls as much.

ethan350z

Don Juan
Reaction score
You yourself already have all the answer you need. You're just here because you want people to confirm your belief and validate you. What you need to do is to accept the position you're in and move on with your life. Sooner or later you'll realize how foolish you were to be the way you are right now. If it hasn't worked for you for 6 years, what make you think it'll work now??

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethan350z said:
You yourself already have all the answer you need. You're just here because you want people to confirm your belief and validate you. What you need to do is to accept the position you're in and move on with your life. Sooner or later you'll realize how foolish you were to be the way you are right now. If it hasn't worked for you for 6 years, what make you think it'll work now??

You're right, I need to take action. I need to quit talking my head off and just do it. Like Nike. Loser's whine and complain - winner's fvck the prom queen.

I already have all the knowledge.