How to hide emotions?

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be a simple way of thinking to stop being emotional in general areas like - Approach...and intimidation from good looking girls.

A way to block those voices telling you she's too good looking for you or you suck.

i know alcohol works...but i usaully have to have abit first and don't like the drunk feeling...and NO DRUGS just incase that's a reply lol.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchohol TOTALLY Helps but it makes the effort seem a little more handicaped if you know what i mean.

I don't know the quite rule but i think it's like the 3 second rule...that's when you see a chick that you might be interested in and within the 1st 3 seconds you don't think just approach if you don't do it soon you will soon doubt yourself

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
Alchohol TOTALLY Helps but it makes the effort seem a little more handicaped if you know what i mean.

I don't know the quite rule but i think it's like the 3 second rule...that's when you see a chick that you might be interested in and within the 1st 3 seconds you don't think just approach if you don't do it soon you will soon doubt yourself
Thx for the reply...i guess i could give it a shot i mean i have nothing to lose...but much to gain!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no magic trick or technique to eliminate your problem. It comes through dedication and self-improvement.

I was like you, scared to approach women, then I gained a new mindset. I self-improved and gained much confidence. I would just go talk to women in general. It was fun. Then I finally started approaching them and i had the mindset of "i just want a new friend and if she impresses me. THen I will ask for her number." I started getting girls numbers but not many. Not many impressed me enough for a date or anything.

Now, I have an awesome LDR and I rarely approach women anymore. I let them approach me. I have rejected four girls in the last two months because of my girlfriend but i could tell that they were genuinely interested in me. They were in my opinion an an 8, 8, 7, and 9. Since July. Maybe 20 girls approached me and I kept the best girl so far.

Comic_Relief

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
There must be a simple way of thinking to stop being emotional in general areas like - Approach...and intimidation from good looking girls.

A way to block those voices telling you she's too good looking for you or you suck.

i know alcohol works...but i usaully have to have abit first and don't like the drunk feeling...and NO DRUGS just incase that's a reply lol.
Wait, so you don't like the drunk feeling?!

lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT

I suspect that the root to your problem with letting your emotions get the better of you lies in the way you posed your question.

You asked how to "hide" emotions. You don't want to hide them you want to control them and express them in a secure and confident way. If you try to hide them it won't do you any good. They'll just slip out on you. The first step in learning to control your emotions is to recognize that you can control them and yourself...and that is the ONLY thing you CAN control.