How to handle this?

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this HB at my work and I know she already has a BF but she's always showing signs of interest with me. She jokes around and tends to hang around me alot. How should I handle this girl? What it be wrong to go for her number since she has a BF?

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember reading somewhere that women are like monkeys. they hang onto one branch until there is a better one to jump onto(branch = men). besides, its not like they are getting married ; )

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
For both of you maybe they are just flirts. Back off of them. Forget about them. PLenty of fish in the sea. How would you like it if you were their boyfriends and they went to some other dude. Respect their bfs. Scacity is a myth.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trans_am17
What it be wrong to go for her number since she has a BF?
Personally, i think it is dishonorable to go for a girl who's taken. However, you should not let other people dictate your morals. Alpha Males make their own decisions. I suggest that you go with what your Alpha Male's natural instincts say.
There really isnt such a thing as "wrong."
"Wrong" is something that developed from unnatural things utilized to CONTROL people: things like religion.
Clear your mind of unnatural things and decide what you want.

anonymousproblems

Reaction score
dude- i'd back off.
theres something called social ettiquette where i live.

i've had a gf for 7months and although im no DJ, i know how frustrating it is when guys start hitting on her.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trans_am17
Theres this HB at my work and I know she already has a BF but she's always showing signs of interest with me. She jokes around and tends to hang around me alot. How should I handle this girl? What it be wrong to go for her number since she has a BF?
If a girl is flirting with men while she has a boyfriend the boyfriend is not satisfying her.
If the boyfriend is not satisfying her then he doesn't care enough to satisfy her or he can't satisfy her.
If a boy is uncapable of satisfying a girl then he doesn't deserve to be with her.
You can't steal a girl you can just provide her a better branch to hold on to:D .