How to handle this BS?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Accept that your princess is in another castle and move on.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

AFAIC if a woman flakes, she's instantly deleted.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I'm just curious if she starts to come on strong again and starts flirting with me again how should I handle it? Also previously she tried to hint that I ask her out to like the movies without saying it, because she found out I was into her. I didn't give in at the time. Do you guys think if she starts hinting at going out or even asks me to go hang out or something, I should blow her off the first time? I find girls like these, you need to play at their level or a level higher then them when it comes to these games. I think having gone through this experience and now having some of this experience under my belt will help me deal with this BS in the future. I'd like to at least close the deal on this one, before I exit out so that I know what to do in the future if I ever encounter someone like this again.
I would advise against. That being said I have low tolerance level for bull**** or I might be just interpreting it wrong.

If she comes on strong or initiates contact give it a last shot if you think it's worth it. You said she was pretty into you and then you done AFC'd it. Try and escalate given the time and place if you go out.

That being said:

1. Don't **** where you eat, as in you are having classes together or ( I'm studying in a different system so figure it out)

2. Care less and look for another girl.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.
Thunder, take note of this^^.

To answer your thread subject: you don't "handle the bs."

Once it's dished you ignore, move on. Saves time and effort. move along...

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today this chick comes up after school in the labs where me and 2-3 other girls are practising. One of the chicks I'm practising with is quite the looker while the other one is decent but unfortunately both have bfs. She walks into the room, me and her make eye contact, I return back to practising with the 3 girls. She just walks over to where we are practising and sits down like 1 table away from me and just goes on her computer. After me ignoring her for 10-15minutes, she asks me to practise with her. So we practice but I don't show her any extra attention nor flirt with her or anything. I just act as if she is just a regular classmate. Anyways after 30 minutes we all get kicked out of the lab because its being used, and then she takes off through the stairs. I don't follow her, and instead take the elevator down stairs. I ask another girl in my class if she wants to practice in a room downstairs and we agree. When I step out, I see her again and we both make eye contact. She goes into one of the rooms, where a few of my classmates are in. It feels like she is trying to bait me, and I just walk with the other girl and look for another room to study in.

I feel like I should just cut her off completely. Don't respond back to her texts and just ignore her completely in school. If she asks me, if she can practice with me, I tell her I'm already practising with someone else. I don't like being strung along.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Yeah enough! Childish games. Makes me pissed off just reading it.

Cut her off, begin totally ignoring her, and delete her number. She is treating you like sh&T.
she just texted me like 45 mins ago.

Text was like:

Her: what time is your practical exam on thursday?
Me? at so and so time, why?
Her: bc I wanted to ask if I can borrow your reflex hammer. I'm at so and so time.
Me: I don't think that's gonna work, I need to be in the preholding rm at so and so time.

She stops texting.

At first I was thinking maybe, she wanted to know what time I'm done so that she might ask me to go grab a coffee or something, but boy was I wrong lol. I'm not going to do anything for her, especially if it inconveniences me, if anything she needs to start doing more stuff for me. I'm sick of this ****!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Download Mr. Number

Dude, download a call blocking app and put her number on it.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leashed said:
There was genuine interest there. Girls will flake from time to time, and aren't always obligated to give you a reason. There could be a really personal reason as to why she cancelled last minute.

She wouldn't have interest in how your night went if she didn't give a crap about you.

You made a massive mistake by showing her a pic of you with another woman. It's as if you were trying to rub it in her face, and that's the wrong move. Simply telling her you went salsa dancing would have been enough.

She wouldn't say 'ask your dance partner on a date' if she wasn't jealous.

My rule of thumb is let them flake once, give them the benefit of the doubt. But of it happens the second time, then boom that's it.

You've effed it up, there's no going back, and she actually liked you.
Her interest sounded warped. Flaking on someone is playing mind games and/or shows no value for the other person's schedule. If he really likes her and wanted it to work then no he shouldn't have shown the picture but should he really want her in the first place after she flaked?