how to handle dissappointment

avacardon

Reaction score
hi,

I have a goal of approaching atleast 1 girl per day. What happens is someday I chicken out and get nervous as hell. So when I look back at it.

should I go "god dammit you should have said something" or "humm its ok"

whats the best way to handle dissappointment.

cya.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you get rejected from a girl,

you should ALWAYS stay calm, act like it doesnt bother u, be like" thats cool, have fun" and leave

but for yourself. Learn from it, learn what you did wrong and try not to make the mistake again,

practice

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what to do....look back and think "damnit...wtf i should have approached her...god why am i such a *****...."

Now next time you see a chick you want to approach remember how much of a ***** you felt like before for not approaching.

Follow the three second rule and approach...dont hesitate and dont think about failure/rejection...dont stress about what to say...just simply smile look into her eyes and say hi....get a response from her and lead the convo....easy as pie

the more you do it the easier it becomes.....up ur approaches to 5 a day!!! dont only approach the super fine chicks... approach the other ones as well...dont stress about number closing just work on your approach..

Work on your game one step at a time....

-Respect

avacardon

Reaction score
".god why am i such a *****...."

are such questions necessary ? wouldnt my mind look for answers for it and come up with "I am shy, I suck..."

I have so many behaviours to choose form so I just wanted to ask which one is the best and program my mind in such a way.

"Follow the three second rule and approach...dont hesitate and dont think about failure/rejection...dont stress about what to say...just simply smile look into her eyes and say hi....get a response from her and lead the convo....easy as pie"

Thats very good. I have been thinking a lot about what to say and all that and even practice it alone. But when I go out there - I freeze. I will try this out.

@sexy_kuta

I have not been rejected. I DIDNT approach. So later on I feel like **** for not doing it. I go out with like "I will approach 1 women today." I practice my approach at home first. When I see a girl (even a average looking one) I freeze and just walk past. So I was looking on how to deal with it.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OHh now i get it

oh man after one failed approch, i felt like ****,

i kept thinking WHY DIDNT I TALK TO HER!

i said that to myself for about a week, i felt soo ****ty and i was very dissapointed in myself, and i kept thinking, what IF i talked to her, she DID smile at me so why didnt i talk to her, where are my balls?

everytime you see a girl.. think about the first one.. the reasons you didnt go up to her.. then out of no where yo willl just magicly walk up the girl and three words will pop out of your mouth "how you doing"

avacardon

Reaction score
ARRGGGG !!!

Four days and not even a single approach !!!!!! Not even a hi !!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WTFFFFFFFFFFF???????

:down:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not bring yourself down when you miss a chance. Just think of it as a lesson learned and you will take advantage next time. Now it is only a lesson learned if you do not make the same mistake.

avacardon

Reaction score
didnt approach anyone even yesterday.

Let the force be with me guys !!

SIEZE THE DAY !!

ithero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you guys go? I go to the mall or supermarket, but everyone seems so busy or not my age or what. I guess I could go to a bar, but I'm 21 all my friends are 20 and don't have Fakes, and I don't want to go to the bar alone really.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could go on your own. I know a friend that goes to a club and bangs a chick a month he meets from there. You could meet people at your job,school,while running errands,at the gym and just about anywhere.