how to get to the next base?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've been dating the same girl for about 1 month and a half now, she's 16 I'm 18, both virgin. Farest i've been is feeling the breasts and trying to feel between the legs, but when i slide my hand there she pulls it away. I really wanna get to the next base but I dunno how to make her feel the same way. I'm sure she's in love with me but I don't know if she ready for it... Any advice on how to get her that far and what I should do?

Dumping her is not a option yet by the way :D:crackup:

cheers mates :up:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could start by asking her why she pulls your hand away... And then when she gives you an answer, let us know what it is.

Key Word for the day is:

COMMUNICATION

Give it a try;)

Laterz...

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also,

the idea is ESCALATION. as a man, you continue to try to escalate. always... always to the next level.

sometimes, it is easier for women to feel that they are surrendering... it absolves them of responsibility or guilt.

so you must always push it until she says stop.

and when she says stop. you stop... try stopping cold. and see if she comes around. if she does, keep building her up and make her as amorous as you can. and try escalating again.

and just keep doing that over and over and either she'll want you to stop completely or you'll get a result you're after.
-----------------------------------

be warned that it may be that you will get no further. if the girl has moral issue with going too far, you might never be able to break her down. and at that point, aside from frustration, you can also feel a modicum of respect for her resolve.

and at that point, you have to decide whether to keep trying with her even though it seems like you'll never get further or bailing.

delta

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

Delta: You said:
This is where I choose to work differently with a type of girl that isn't in a rush to get into bed with me. I try make it out as if I am giving her the impression of "Hey look here girl, you aint doing me any favours by going further with me, actually, its more like the contrary" ... I Will normally give a girl just enough for her to want more the next time. I make it into "MY GAME, MY RULES", so I will be kissing a girl, and then I will be the one to stop it. I will normally make any excuse like "Its getting late, I should go", or something along those lines. What I am basically doing role reversal in a way... Now she needs to sit there after I leave and wonder why I didn't try go further with her, as most other guys would normally do. This also makes ME seem harder to get, and you know the affect it has on a woman when she thinks she "cant have something" ... She'll work extra hard just to make sure she gets what she wanted (me in this case). I can b assure you that the next time she see's me she will WANT to go further as well as her turning off her "guard" about u wanting to get into her pants, because instead of thinking to herself "Here is another guy, just wants to get into my pants" she is rather thinking "does he really find me attractive? why did he not want to go further last time? Is it me? hmm... I'll make him not be able to resist me this time *grin to herself*".

Delta: I'm not saying that your way wont work, because it probably will with some women (I take it you ARE speaking from experience), but the following:

and when she says stop. you stop... try stopping cold. and see if she comes around. if she does, keep building her up and make her as amorous as you can. and try escalating again.
seems to me as if you (the guy) is coming out to be a little desperate... like.. take what u can get when she is willing to give, and when she isn't, u must just sit there like a good boy and "play nice" ... I don't think a guy should ever be in the situation where a girl tells him to "stop"...

Also, with every girl, she might have her own personal reasoning for saying "stop" ... You can get those that will say it because they are inexperienced and scared to go further, or the type with maybe an abusive past? ... Or even a girl that might just be saying it to test the guy and see if he is interested in HER, or just in getting into her pants. It could also be a simple explanation of the girl just being shy (this is where Delta's way would work), but my point being, that you need to ask her (communicate with her) why she said stop... And when you have an answer, then you will know how to deal with the situation.

Hope this helped.

Laterz...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ said:
Delta: You said:
This is where I choose to work differently with a type of girl that isn't in a rush to get into bed with me. I try make it out as if I am giving her the impression of "Hey look here girl, you aint doing me any favours by going further with me, actually, its more like the contrary" ... I Will normally give a girl just enough for her to want more the next time. I make it into "MY GAME, MY RULES", so I will be kissing a girl, and then I will be the one to stop it. I will normally make any excuse like "Its getting late, I should go", or something along those lines. What I am basically doing role reversal in a way... Now she needs to sit there after I leave and wonder why I didn't try go further with her, as most other guys would normally do. This also makes ME seem harder to get, and you know the affect it has on a woman when she thinks she "cant have something" ... She'll work extra hard just to make sure she gets what she wanted (me in this case). I can b assure you that the next time she see's me she will WANT to go further as well as her turning off her "guard" about u wanting to get into her pants, because instead of thinking to herself "Here is another guy, just wants to get into my pants" she is rather thinking "does he really find me attractive? why did he not want to go further last time? Is it me? hmm... I'll make him not be able to resist me this time *grin to herself*".

Delta: I'm not saying that your way wont work, because it probably will with some women (I take it you ARE speaking from experience), but the following:

seems to me as if you (the guy) is coming out to be a little desperate... like.. take what u can get when she is willing to give, and when she isn't, u must just sit there like a good boy and "play nice" ... I don't think a guy should ever be in the situation where a girl tells him to "stop"...

Also, with every girl, she might have her own personal reasoning for saying "stop" ... You can get those that will say it because they are inexperienced and scared to go further, or the type with maybe an abusive past? ... Or even a girl that might just be saying it to test the guy and see if he is interested in HER, or just in getting into her pants. It could also be a simple explanation of the girl just being shy (this is where Delta's way would work), but my point being, that you need to ask her (communicate with her) why she said stop... And when you have an answer, then you will know how to deal with the situation.

Hope this helped.

Laterz...
I also think in this case Delta's way would work much better.
The role reversal is a just as good method, it just depends on the girl and your goal.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impact: I guess we all have our opinions... each to his own... But when i say something on here its because I speak from experience, so i know it works..... for me at least:D

Paper Boy said:
Um, no. I don't think so.
It has everything to do with Baseball.... Read between the lines..... There might also be some basketball in there too.... :rolleyes:

Laterz...

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ said:
Impact: I guess we all have our opinions... each to his own... But when i say something on here its because I speak from experience
haha...

as opposed to the rest of us yahoos that haven't left the house in the last decade?

haha...

delta

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~
Finally good to see someone playing the game how i used to play it...

1 month and no ass, wat kind of girls are you people meeting ?? Even moral / conservative girls after the 3rd time of seeing you, sex is pretty much guaranteeed.... something's wrong here ??

-Cod3r

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
haha...

as opposed to the rest of us yahoos that haven't left the house in the last decade?

haha...

delta
Did i say that? Stop putting words in my mouth. If you read carefuly, you would notice that i DID say:

Delta: I'm not saying that your way wont work, because it probably will with some women (I take it you ARE speaking from experience)
Now take that carrot outta your ass and give us a big smile... ;)

Laterz...