How to get this girl to come out with me?

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay fellas have not been on here in a while, but heres the deal.

One of my best family friends is in a sorority here on campus. Just recently I decided I wanted one of her pledge sisters. Now my family friend told me that this girl, lets call her C, thinks I'm adorable. Shes been writing on my facebook wall and I just need a way of getting her to come out with me....

As of now I think my best option is to tell my family friend to come over one night and bring C with her? Or should I go directly to C? What should I do!?! AHHHHH

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either option is good. Just make sure if you go directly, which I would,you do it in person, and not over the net.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes obviously I would rather do it in person but the thing I forgot to mention is I hardly EVER see this girl. I've only met her like twice and both times were when we were out and we just ran into each other.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go online and say: Hey I havn't seen/talked to you in awhile. We should get together sometime. If she agrees.. Get her number then say; "Alright, cool. I gotta go now but, I'll give you a call soon."

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Go online and say: Hey I havn't seen/talked to you in awhile. We should get together sometime. If she agrees.. Get her number then say; "Alright, cool. I gotta go now but, I'll give you a call soon."
x2 :up:

Thats what I do and it works. :cool:
It should be even easier for you since she already shows interest in you. Just remember to have FUN when your with her! :D