How to get Outta the 'friend' zone

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJ's need a lil insight here please. Long story short, My best friend is a gorgous girl i've known for a few years, our relationship's been up and down like any friendship But we Just friends Until we went out me and her one night and female starts hittin on me and sits on my lap, i didn't think she would care cuz she flirts and trys to pick up dudes all the time..which pisses me off but we're(just friends) But she did Care and pretty much made it clear to me that she doesn't wanna see any girls on my lap ever... So question is, IS that a statment a girl makes when she Just wants to be friends or is that a good indicator that she feels something more.... and How should my next step look like? anyone please help, I'm feelin very confused between friendship and Relationships feelings

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's uncomfortable with girls flirting around you. You're not going to get out of the friend zone. It just doesn't happen. Once in a blue moon maybe.

Go find some new prospects.

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in other words She may just feel that when we're out I should only be payin attention to her? I dunno here, with a statment like " You Cant touch any other women.... if I see that it will make me sick" should I pursue this or Just take it as it is A Jealous Friend... and how do you Get rid of the Jealousy factor, This isn't NEXT situation she's my closest friend and means to much to me BUT just wanna know what these signs mean OR Is it a Test... Lookin for More Experienced DJ's advice. We are close in fact it almost seems as if we're dating when we're out Lotta Kino and huggin and affection but never anything sexual. Lil Help please

Reaction score
How to get Outta the 'friend' zone?

Simple, never get in one!!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we Just friends

you are friends

female starts hittin on me and sits on my lap

where females belong

i didn't think she would care cuz she flirts and trys to pick up dudes all the time..which pisses me off but we're(just friends)

she wh0res and you mind your own business cause you just friends

But she did Care and pretty much made it clear to me that she doesn't wanna see any girls on my lap ever

C0CKBLOCKING

TEST / CONTROL

you are my puppy dog b*tch and you can't have women because then you aren't paying attention to me

ATTENTION WH0RE

So question is, IS that a statment a girl makes when she Just wants to be friends

thats something a ****BLOCKING ATTENTION WH0RE would say

or is that a good indicator that she feels something more

no chance. all those other guys she f*cked.

if she had interest in you. you would have been one of them.

and How should my next step look like?

hmm...

if it was ME. when she said " i don't wanna see any girls on your lap EVER "

i would have said " well are you going to come sit on my lap and take their place ? "

and if she cost me a h0e i would have said " are you going to come sit on my lap and keep my d*ck warm b*tch ? if not then shut the f*ck up "

and go from there

but as you are not ME i guess your best bet would be cause you are her puppy dog to tell her F*CK OFF next time she trys to c0ckblock you and cost you a fine a$$ h0e up in the club

thats some never forgive action right there

no way i stay friends with some chick costing me h0es

I'm feelin very confused between friendship and Relationships feelings

your relationship feelings are one sided in this situation

she feels nothing for you relationship wise.

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I dont know you expect us to say. There's no magical thing your going to do to escape out of the friendzone.

Your goal is to get to her to look at you in a 'romantic' light. If she thinks that'd be weird, there's nothing you can do about it. Most girls want a guy that acts 'different' than from that of their guyfriends. If they wanted their b/f's to be similar, these guyfriends wouldn't be guyfriends, now would they ?

The main things that would help you get out is
1) being very attractive
2) Being the life of the party, the DJ, the guy all girls like being around

3) if you get a lot of girls.

If you're looked at under her eyes as teh average guy......the guy that doesn't really get many girls, the guy w/o anything REALLY special to offer to a girl, you're not gonna make the transition. Now I'm not making a description of a loser, or a nerd. Just your typical guy, your typical friend.

Mack 86

Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum it all up...you'll have a baby come out your penis before you get out of the "friend zone."

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one clueless61!

To get her out of the friends zone, you must let her miss you (Great Experiens + missing you Formula). if you would act like her buddy, you will be ending up in a short friends part even though she kisses you in public.

Go date some other women and let her know. Play hard to get.

No need to turn around, she will likely do it for you if you are hard enough.

Regards.

wind20mph

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me give you some helpful advice, because I don't think you have gotten any as of yet.

Now, as far as getting out of the friends zone, is it possible?

Yes.

Is it likely?

No.

Coming from someone who was in the deep friend zone, and my senerio sounds exactly like yours did, I can speak from experience.

First, you have to decide is this girl really worth it.

Contrary to the belief of people here, you might actually be good friends as well. If you are, and value your friendship, you need to forget about it.

However, if you think it's worth the shot, really, getting out of the friend zone isn't that hard, it's just counter-productive, or at least it seems that way.

The whole time I was in the friend zone, it was like I knew how to get out of it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Good thing btw because I moved on and I am with someone much, much better.

Anyway, your friend likes you, but not to the extent to want to date you. In essense, she is getting all of the benefits of a real relationship from you, without the sex/stress of a relationship.

YOu have to break that chain. You HAVE to.

That thing she did with about the other women, KEEP DOING IT!!!

Next time she says something, say "well, you wouldn' thave that problem if we were on a DATE" now would you. Don't blame me because you don't take advantage of what is right in front of you. You can't expect me not to date you, but not to date other women, that's st upid, and childish"

Now, 1 of 3 things is giong to happen, none of them bad.

1. She is going to rethink her "her not dating you rule"

2. She is going to stop talking to you, which is good because that means she was using you as a tampoon in the first place.

3. You actually hook up with one of the other girls you were flirting with. Which not only gets you some, makes her even mader and makes her question herself.

The whole "take away" thing, forget it. This "friend" I had that I was in the friend zone with, 3 years ago I told her to get lost unless she wanted to **** and she did.... for 2 years, and came back, and when she came back, she had the nerve to wonder why I was hitting on her and that she " didn't see me like that"

REaly if I were you, I would move on, she is acting childish, but if you want her, there you go

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker pretty much laid it out for you. listen to him so you can avoid some of the drama that was in his old posts.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by clueless61
with a statment like " You Cant touch any other women.... if I see that it will make me sick"
I would have turned aroun looked her straight in the face and bluntly asked "WHY?, we are just friends right,"
"you flirt with other guys, what is the difference"

I would also folow Gigalo's 6 point plan (that's if you want more)
Oh and feel free to flirt with who ever you want, her there or not. Don't miss out on things, because of a women who might/might not be interasted.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I would have turned aroun looked her straight in the face and bluntly asked "WHY?, we are just friends right,"
"you flirt with other guys, what is the difference"

I would also folow Gigalo's 6 point plan (that's if you want more)
Oh and feel free to flirt with who ever you want, her there or not. Don't miss out on things, because of a women who might/might not be interasted.
Exactly, the best advice would be to simply laugh it off and do it evern more, and say, "you gotta problem with it?....you wanna sit on my lap? No? Then shut the **** up, b****. "

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once attracted much attention from a friend of mine. I was interested in her for a while. One day she asked what I did over the weekend. I told her that me and a friend of mine went out fishing on the local lake here. She asked if we caught anything. I just smiled and said "I hope not" Ever since that, she was was very interested in my personal life which I kept pretty confidential.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What concerns me more is why you young 'uns seem to be falling into the friendzone trap in the first place. This is the real problem that needs to be addressed.

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your Question Don Juanabbe, We worked together and started becoming friends, over time we really took to each other, and this has been an issue before only reversed and I thought now we where both in the Friends routine now, Until she lost it when she thought Other women May just wanna be with me.... Which is why I am so confused cuz with that it changes the intent of our relationship outta the blue .....so it was just a simple work relationship that Blossomed into Love and adoration for eachother.... which we call Friendship...... And Ya my name is Clueless61 ans at this moment in time with this situation i am very Clueless to whats goin on with us and what to do now.. my thought is just let it pass and if it comes up again address it, as to say well if thats what you want THATS more then friends and if we're gonna go there please let me know so we can be there together... I dunno, you guys think thats a good idea??? Thanks So far:D

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever let a girl tell you how you should conduct yourself in public. Just because she's your "friend" doesn't mean you have to be some cellabate monk when she's in your presense. Honestly i'm not sure what here deal is, and before trying to peruse a realtionship with her I'd ask "why the f*ck is it any of your buisness how I interact with girls?"
Depending on that depends on whether or not you should keep them as a friend, potential girl friend, or someone you might want to start spending significantly less time with. Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Mack 86
To sum it all up...you'll have a baby come out your penis before you get out of the "friend zone."
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

It's funny because it's TRUE!!

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her on it. Have a go at her for involving herself in something that doesn't concern her. Make her know she's just YOUR friend and that you're not adoring her like a lovesick puppy. She'll be pissed and you'll fall out.

There ya go - she ain't your friend anymore.

SMOAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those six tips are on cue but a more advanced approach which can be used in concert with those is to put her in the friend zone first the minute you sense she is making a move in that direction. It might not be a touchdown but its a firstdown;)