how to get my g/f to want sex

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
thanks for the advice and keep it comming, I know that I turn her on because she told me I do haha. I kiss her neck already and she loves it, maybe i need to give a real good massage too.
She can be "turned on"...but try to turn her on even more. If you do, she CAN'T resist.

I'm glad that you've come to the answer yourself, thats good.

Keep up the work.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, NEWDJ you are right in saying *******s/jerks get laid. You are hearing from one right now. People that don't know me think i can be a huge prick sometimes, whether I mean to be or not. But the point is that when I do it, I do it in a funny, casual, or attractive way. But even without that straight up d*ick holes will definetly get laid.

But you need to remember that those guys get LAID, they don't have GIRLFRIENDS. It took me a little bit of time to get used to it in my relationship. Once she is interested/attracted enough and you are going out for awhile, things change a little bit.

She needs to know, or at least think, that you are in a relationship because you care about her, because you want her as a person and want to always be there for her. These things are MAJOR afc bullsh*t when dealing with the everyday woman, i would never come close to saying ANYTHING like that. But we're talking about a relationship here. She thinks that you have a committment to her to love her, care for her, and be there for her. Now don't rush it because I didn't start saying sh*t like that until like 2 1/2 or 3 months in.

But the point is that if you are exclusive with this girl, she's not going to like you being a straight up assh*le. I'm not telling you to kissass or be a nice guy in any way, shape or form. I'm just saying you have to show that you DO care now since you made the committment.

As long as she feels like she's not being used and you truly care about her more than any other girl in the world (keep in mind that phrase is only for a semi-serious or serious relationship) then she will take as much **** as you can give her. I seriously guarantee that, I've done it myself. As long as you come off as the strong provider and not the weaker one.

Also don't forget that she should know that if SHE slips up, you will be out the door, because you can get any other girl you want.

I hope you understand the mindset here, ask if you have any specific questions. You still have the same ****y/funny tease attitude, but you actually care about her too. Or at least she thinks you do heh.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks kev im starting to understand the relationship more and it has been like 2 months but all this time i have hardly ever got "soft" with her and told her how much I care about her, I think I will next time I have a good time, but its soo not me i dunno

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i went over to her house I again and i didnt try to get in her pants or for her to get in mine so we just made out and **** and she gave me a full body massage so i dunno what to do next? i dont want her to think i turned gay

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i wish it could be that simple

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i skipped through alot of these replies cause they all pretty much seemed bad.

alright, i'm speaking IN THEORY here since my only two hs-era girlfriends didnt give me sex and i had no idea what to do, but that was afc days. speaking hypothetically though, heres what i would try now:

flirt around with girls when shes there. not grabbing asses or stupid **** like that, just joking around and seeming totally sincere you know just being nice kinda way. when she gives you ****, tell her your just being nice and you're allowed to talk to other girls.

or try the two step foward one step back thing. take the heaviest thing u guys regularly do, and start resisting to it, being distracted by other things.

or dump her. that great episode of seinfeld when george dump his girl and she becomes desperate for him immediately...its great. you need hand, and this is a last ditch effort to get it.

good luck.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what the other posts were saying were that in a LTR things change. and the worst thing to do would be to show her that I dont care about her and im only trying to smash then leave her which isnt true

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhmmm yeah, i turned her on hard core the other night

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, most of this advice is about DATING, which is not what you want, because you are in an LTR. Thats GOOD that you turned her on hardcore. If you keep turning her on, eventually she's not going to be able to resist anything. Then, as long as she doesn't feel like she's being used and she's very very turned on, you can basically do whatever the hell you want to her.

Have fun.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
and by the way, when you are with your GIRLFRIEND, not a girl you want to get with, i mean your girlfriend, flirting with other girls is a MAJOR turn-off for 99% of them. They want you all to themselves and they have to know that you will NOT go sleeping around if they do it with you. And if you are going to go sleeping or even just flirting around, do NOT NOT show it at ALL when you are with her. Jesus I learned that the hard way recently. They don't want you to even think about any other girls when you are committed to them.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
well shes opening up alot more lately, but what is the best way to go about it.Like shouldi take her to a romantic dinner or I heard real action packed dates will get her heart racing so i dunno obviously i cant just be like you wanna have sex? out of the blue, cause like a month ago... i got done hanging out with her and was dropping her off and she said "we have some extra time" and jokingly i said something like "We could bang right here in my car" (but not jokingly if she said yes) and she racted negatively to it.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
well shes opening up alot more lately, but what is the best way to go about it.Like shouldi take her to a romantic dinner or I heard real action packed dates will get her heart racing so i dunno obviously i cant just be like you wanna have sex? out of the blue, cause like a month ago... i got done hanging out with her and was dropping her off and she said "we have some extra time" and jokingly i said something like "We could bang right here in my car" (but not jokingly if she said yes) and she racted negatively to it.
If you really want to have sex with her, I'd just suggest that you do whatever you can to turn her on one time. Give her a really awesome massage, make sure that you smell good (you can find threads about that kind of thing here), and do things that turn her on like kissing her neck and all. I'm sure that if you do it right, she'll eventually get hot enough that she won't be able to resist, even if she wants to.

Good luck.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats a good activity for that night?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't f*ckin matter dude, w/e she likes. I would suggest going multiple places, go get some food, if she likes activity go ice skating or some bull****t stop at wal-mart and mess around, see stuff, get some ice cream, whatever the hell you feel like and what she likes. If she's more passive, maybe a movie/ice cream/drive around to a couple places, w/e. End up "accidentally" at a place that you 2 are alone, get her turned on, take off her clothes. It really isn't all that hard once you get everything going right. Also, once she does it a few times, she'll be so addicted that you'll be banging in her bathroom with her parents home hah. Not even joking there. Good luck dude.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
act like ur not their for sex or any of that ****. then she will start to try to get u interested herself and just react to it.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything Kev me723 is saying.

One thing Im not sure about. It sound like you two havent even talked about sex or anything or for that matter know each other that much. In my opinion if you both cant talk about it together your not ready. So Im glad your waiting.