How to get Laid without Talking?

Los Anderson

Reaction score
What's Happening fellow DJ's​

The following method I'm about to teach is probably never been taught before. I call it Mind Games.
1. For this trick you will need a Wingman or a Master Don Juan. I say that because you will need someone with game himself to talk to the target and get her warmed up for you. Remember your trying to get laid without talking. Have your wingman make up a crazy story about why you don't talk. It has to be a sad story, girls love sad stories. Not too sad to where she starts crying, that will get her out the mood.
2. Also your wingman will have to also be willing to poke her brains out. Why. Cause your sorry story alone will not do the job. The job is basically your wingmans. If he don't Fyck, you don't.
3. Now if his game got her back to the telly or wherever ya'll plan to go. This is what happens next. He must enter you in the situation. Something like a 3some has to go down. Be creative, anything your trusted Master Don Juan try will work. It has to. His and your manhood rely on it!
Any other methods please post.​

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want a girl's sympathy, you want her respect.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can hit on a girl and get her in bed without having your friend spend half the night convincing her to do it. No offense, but IMO it is a waste of time, why not do it yourself? Plus when you slip up and start talking you **** yourself over. I don't even wanna hear any field tested stories of this stuff, I'll tell you 50 stories of when I fvcked girls by talking to them. Seriously.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the basic idea is for your friend to get laid and somehow convince the girl that you're to be pitied and that you should be allowed to join in? Oh my fcuking god. This has got to tie with Skip's bullsh!t for lamest advice humanly possible.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive gotten alot of play without talking. infact, almost all my lays are cause the girl approached me. i'm not really a chaser and i do go long times without sex. because you don't get approached alot but i do get it happening to me a fair bit. my first time... i didn't really do a thing and i got laid... ex model, 22 years old mother, married. guess i was lucky. but this isn't what you're talking about... i did have to talk to her. lol.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the basic idea is for your friend to get laid and somehow convince the girl that you're to be pitied and that you should be allowed to join in? Oh my fcuking god. This has got to tie with Skip's bullsh!t for lamest advice humanly possible.
That just made me spit out my water all over my keyboard... hiLL-Ari-OUS

--
I think you'd have an easier time bludgeoning her over the head with something hard and solid then asking her if she'd like to have sex... take her silence as a yes...

-Cod3r

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other methods please post.
Well, you could have your friend go up and be totally obnoxious and creepy to her, and you can go up and be all like "apologize to the lady" and beat the crap out of him.

Los Anderson

Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I think you'd have an easier time bludgeoning her over the head with something hard and solid then asking her if she'd like to have sex... take her silence as a yes...

-Cod3r
That would be called rape!!!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that this idea was formed while watching a "Jay and Silent Bob" marathon in a drunken stupor?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of other ways better.

Really all you need to do is to start using kino effectively. If she touches you back then slowly escillate. Ass grab, etc. Then kissing then, once you are playing around. Then you might get laid. Don't use a friend, that is such a losers way. This way is a much better way and still you don't have to talk.

Los Anderson

Reaction score
crossboss said:
Really all you need to do is to start using kino effectively. If she touches you back then slowly escillate. Ass grab, etc. Then kissing then, once you are playing around. Then you might get laid. Don't use a friend, that is such a losers way. This way is a much better way and still you don't have to talk.
Ok, I'm talking about gaming a chick you and your homeboy never seen. The Art of Attractions without Words. Picture this. Your out sarging with a wingman and you happening to find the perfect target. Your in a club with like 500 hundred other wolves and rabbits. Everybody's drinking, talking having a good time. So you and your man walk up to her like the macks ya'll are. You start touching her, at the bar with everybody watching. Whats your next move after she says "What the fuyk are you doing?".

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not weird to touch girls

Girls in public have done ass grabs, or lots of touching to me. If there is a secluded area close by you can do it. You are assuming she won't touch back is my guess. The idea to touch lots of females. Even just bump into them on accident. Don't act like it was an accident when you bump into her. That way she might get the hint. But, don't apologise. Unless she seems pissed, then move on. There is kino, and also rubbing your body against her. Girls do this themselves, it's common.

I once just saw a girl and she just bumped into me. Pretty much kept on going back and forth. This can be safer than kino, because you can say it was an accident.

She won't say "what are you doing?", because she also touching you. And if she does you say "well don't touch me."

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
wtf is this?So basically your afraid and you want your friend to help YOU,face it your scared,and you want your friend to hold your hands.
Grab your balls be a MAN.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
It amazes me how many times I've seen posts here in the short time I've been here where guys talk about straightout lying to girls and tricking them into sex. That's that having game, that's just pathetic

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mattb717 said:
It amazes me how many times I've seen posts here in the short time I've been here where guys talk about straightout lying to girls and tricking them into sex. That's that having game, that's just pathetic
Sounds a lot like the games women play doesn't it? Well, if you can't beat 'em....

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds a lot like the games women play doesn't it? Well, if you can't beat 'em....
to each his own I suppose. Lying just isn't how I roll and I feel good about myself each day because of it.