how to get her wet...without touching the happy places

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no boobs and no *****.
how do i make her wet this way? not gushing wet but somewhat moist? like during a movie where it's quiet and such

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner thighs, neck (gentle nibbling on the side).

The best and most innocent place to begin your conquest: between her shoulderblades, just under her neck. Lick, then bite, then bite more firmly until she's moaning.

Why would you only want her to be "somewhat moist?"

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm dunno. maybe that was a dumb idea for somewhat moist only.
are there other ways before i nibble lick bite etc, as in no mouth

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
no boobs and no *****.
how do i make her wet this way? not gushing wet but somewhat moist? like during a movie where it's quiet and such
Kiss her like you do to your own mother.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very, very lightly, bite her ear.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smell her neck and go in for a kiss BUT then pull out just before the lips touch.

using the tips of ur fingers, let it run lightly along the outline of her body, ears,chin, inside thighs, underside of her boobs where it meets the belly. hold her close when you get the chance

dont forget to use very strong eye contact like you are ravishing her with your eyes...just dont look at her like charles manson. **look at her with your mouth partly open and look down from her eyes to her mouth and then back to her eyes. use the same eye 'look' as if you been staring at a book or screen for hrs on end

if you get a chance you can rub her ***** from the outside of her clothes...only lightly.the feel of it will get her off no worries