how to get ex back with DJ tips

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically was using dj tips at start of relationship and it went great.

Starting getting jealous/checking up on her etc and she has lost interest-

How can I use DJ tips to attract her back?

I realise I was on to a good thing before with this site´s advice so I want to know the techniques to try to attract her again. I know I can´t get her back out of pity etc and dont want to turn her off with needy messages etc

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the "How to Handle being Dumped" link in my signature. I recommend reading the replies to the message too as others have posted some golden advice there.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its def a tough order to get her back, not impossible though. its a common problem that i see with a lot of DJ's who are new to the game. they are good enough when first meeting the girl to win her over using all the tips and techniques. but after about 3 months, 2 things happen. first of all the honeymoon period is over. all the excitement of meeting someone new is over. 2nd the new DJ falls back into old AFC habits and the girls starts to second guess herself about being attracted to you in the first place.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ wouldn't want his ex back. Breakups occur for a reason.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
another_nice_guy said:
basically was using dj tips at start of relationship and it went great.

Starting getting jealous/checking up on her etc and she has lost interest-

How can I use DJ tips to attract her back?

I realise I was on to a good thing before with this site´s advice so I want to know the techniques to try to attract her again. I know I can´t get her back out of pity etc and dont want to turn her off with needy messages etc
simple : you become the guy she fell for. that means not being insecure, giving her all the space in the world and realizing that the girl isn't your wife and not letting your emotions get involved. ive been through this situation and i turned it around but still it ended after a few more months. basically getting an ex back is fighting an uphill battle. but if you want to fight it then become the person she was attracted to.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best way to get back at an ex id dont care at all and move on.

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for replies.

I was def guiilty of thinking "ok, DJ tips were fine at start but now I dont have to worry".

My female flatmate admitted that the whole Treat em mean, keep em keen does work and that I def shouldnt contact her as it gives her too much power.

Going to do my own thing and if she contacts I might give her 5 mins