How to get back my ex BPD gf

edgarcrema

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pasternak,

I know that she had a replacement when she disappered for 3 months. But she left me before having that.

I have no evidences of a possible infedelity while we were togheter. Maybe an emotional affair? I really don't know. I guess it could be possible. I was suspicious and I've checked her facebook and phone sometimes...and it seems to be clean. She was in therapy, I hope that 4 year of DBT cured some of her sympthoms...like sexual promicuity.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
edgarcrema said:
Pasternak,

I know that she had a replacement when she disappered for 3 months. But she left me before having that.

I have no evidences of a possible infedelity while we were togheter. Maybe an emotional affair? I really don't know. I guess it could be possible. I was suspicious and I've checked her facebook and phone sometimes...and it seems to be clean. She was in therapy, I hope that 4 year of DBT cured some of her sympthoms...like sexual promicuity.
I missed the DBT part. At 4 years, ~30 percent archieve remission(not recovery!) with strikingly high rate of the recurrence rate. They can't be alone so always groom their replacement before ending their current relationship. Mine had 7 years of experience sneaking around while she was cheating on her husband with numerous men. I had acces to her FB, watched her closely and still managed to hide the paramour, using emails and the dating sites' built-in message system.

edgarcrema

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clever...
I don't think mine was on dating sites, but somthing changed a month before the brakup.
She started to going out with friends more frequently and recycled an old female friend of her....(she had an affair with the ex bf of her friend and never told her about that). I think that this "friend" could have introduced her to some guys...but I can't be sure. Now I'm the only one who know this thing (about the ex gf) and I'm thinking to use this information to get my money back. But I fear the reaction and the smear campaign she will do in that case...