How to get alone with her

General Septem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college student and live with my father. I'm at a Community College so most of the students here also live with their parents.

So my question is this, where do you bring a girl after a date to be alone if you can't be alone at your house or hers?

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a big back seat? Haha....J/K

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I lived with my parents, I would bring the chick to my parents house. It's really not that big of a deal unless either you or your parents make it one.

Be cool about it and let her know upfront that you still live with them. Then when you take her back home, just chill and hang out. Most girls won't have sex with you if they know your parents are home.

If you do decide to escalate, make sure she feels very comfortable and definately make sure you won't get no surprise knocks on the door once you do get her to the bedroom.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
When I lived with my parents, I would bring the chick to my parents house. It's really not that big of a deal unless either you or your parents make it one.

Be cool about it and let her know upfront that you still live with them. Then when you take her back home, just chill and hang out. Most girls won't have sex with you if they know your parents are home.

If you do decide to escalate, make sure she feels very comfortable and definately make sure you won't get no surprise knocks on the door once you do get her to the bedroom.
haha,... oh the memories of still living at home :rock:

worst i had happen to me was my grandpa walking into my room while me and my girlfriend were both sleeping naked in my bed.. he didnt know anybody was staying over.... lol... needless to say she got a little freaked and embarrassed..

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the girl is into you, the backseat actually works

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
This is true also. I once dated a girl who lived about 45 minutes from me. There was a club near her that I would go to all the time. After the club, I would call her up and ask if I could come over. She lived with her parents, so there was no way I was coming in at 3am.

I would pick her up and drive up the street and park. We'd hop in the back seat and go at it. Afterwards, I would drive her back to her house and leave. She gave amazing road head. Too bad she was always pressuring me into a relationship. She would have made a good F/B. Always down for the stop and go treatment.

I wonder what she's been up to.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
If the girls is into you, she will do it anywhere, even at your place with your parents in your house, after she gets confortable, off course.

To the OP, have you had this "talk" with your dad? He will most likely understand and work with you on this.

Long Term Goal: Stay in school and get a good job. You are young now, etc. but don't be in this situation 10 years from now, because you can't afford it.

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
BACKSEAT SEX sounds like the answer my friend. lol have fun and be safe.. good luck man

General Septem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
To the OP, have you had this "talk" with your dad? He will most likely understand and work with you on this.
Haha. Hahahah. No. Let's just say we have differing opinions. He's not naive by any definition of the term, but that kind of discussion won't go over well. And I mean that with all respect to him.

Backseat... sounds good. I know a girl who suggested I flip the seats down so you're half in the trunk. :D