how to get a woman to stalk you

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you expect stalkers to be chasing you because they want to **** you. Actually they chase you because they want to make you feel as miserable as them. They are full of rage and try to make you feel guilty. The idea that someone is desperate for you might be flatering at the beguinning but in no time you'll realize how annoying it can get. You will be suffocated by their constant neediness and if you let them get to you will become miserable too.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will only respond to the OP from here on out since there seems to be an influx of little insecure trolls on this thread. Including one who is dismissing the existence of the reptilian brain because it has the word 'reptile' in it. LOL

Now for the people here, who are of need of real help the reptilian brain is the oldest and smallest region in the evolving human brain. It evolved millions of years ago and is more like the entire brain of present-day reptiles (ie predators). For this reason, it is often called the 'reptilian brain'. Various clumps of cells in the brain stem determine the brain's general level of alertness and regulate the vegetative processes of the body such as breathing and heartbeat.

It's similar to the brain possessed by the hardy reptiles that preceded mammals, roughly 200 million years ago. It's 'preverbal', but controls life functions such as autonomic brain, breathing, heart rate and the fight or flight mechanism. Lacking language, its impulses are instinctual and ritualistic. It's concerned with fundamental needs such as survival, physical maintenance, hoarding, dominance, preening and mating. It is also found in lower life forms such as lizards, crocodiles and birds. It is at the base of your skull emerging from your spinal column.

The basic ruling emotions of love, hate, fear, lust, and contentment emanate from this first stage of the brain. Over millions of years of evolution, layers of more sophisticated reasoning have been added upon this foundation.

Our intellectual capacity for complex rational thought which has made us theoretically smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom.

When we are out of control with rage, it is our reptilian brain overriding our rational brain components. If someone says that they reacted with their heart instead of their head. What they really mean is that they conceded to their primative emotions (the reptilian brain based) as opposed to the calculations of the rational part of the brain.

Now, the reason women flock to men with very developed reptilian brains is that they seemingly seem very different then the rest of the male population almost giving them an advantage from the get-go. This is why 'Bad guys', Jerks, etc. are preferred by women because they live fearlessly and very consciously which women instinctively respond too through their emotions.

Now to respond to your question concerning my BL. I have a very reserved BL, confident posture, which seems almost calculated. Why does it seem this way? Because i live consciously every second of this reality and i realize that communication is 90% non-verbal! 90% is alot if you ask me if you are trying to impress a female. This is why i don't even have to approach since women subconsciously respond to my dominant alpha 'communication' and rationalize their attraction by saying how 'hot' i am. Again, start living consciously and everything will follow.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.
- Helen Keller

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
I will only respond to the OP from here on out since there seems to be an influx of little insecure trolls on this thread. Including one who is dismissing the existence of the reptilian brain because it has the word 'reptile' in it. LOL

Now for the people here, who are of need of real help the reptilian brain is the oldest and smallest region in the evolving human brain. It evolved millions of years ago and is more like the entire brain of present-day reptiles (ie predators). For this reason, it is often called the 'reptilian brain'. Various clumps of cells in the brain stem determine the brain's general level of alertness and regulate the vegetative processes of the body such as breathing and heartbeat.

It's similar to the brain possessed by the hardy reptiles that preceded mammals, roughly 200 million years ago. It's 'preverbal', but controls life functions such as autonomic brain, breathing, heart rate and the fight or flight mechanism. Lacking language, its impulses are instinctual and ritualistic. It's concerned with fundamental needs such as survival, physical maintenance, hoarding, dominance, preening and mating. It is also found in lower life forms such as lizards, crocodiles and birds. It is at the base of your skull emerging from your spinal column.

The basic ruling emotions of love, hate, fear, lust, and contentment emanate from this first stage of the brain. Over millions of years of evolution, layers of more sophisticated reasoning have been added upon this foundation.

Our intellectual capacity for complex rational thought which has made us theoretically smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom.

When we are out of control with rage, it is our reptilian brain overriding our rational brain components. If someone says that they reacted with their heart instead of their head. What they really mean is that they conceded to their primative emotions (the reptilian brain based) as opposed to the calculations of the rational part of the brain.

Now, the reason women flock to men with very developed reptilian brains is that they seemingly seem very different then the rest of the male population almost giving them an advantage from the get-go. This is why 'Bad guys', Jerks, etc. are preferred by women because they live fearlessly and very consciously which women instinctively respond too through their emotions.

Now to respond to your question concerning my BL. I have a very reserved BL, confident posture, which seems almost calculated. Why does it seem this way? Because i live consciously every second of this reality and i realize that communication is 90% non-verbal! 90% is alot if you ask me if you are trying to impress a female. This is why i don't even have to approach since women subconsciously respond to my dominant alpha 'communication' and rationalize their attraction by saying how 'hot' i am. Again, start living consciously and everything will follow.

- Helen Keller
Lol...some people :rolleyes:

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:

- Helen Keller
I know others are saying you're wrong but I'm curious to what you have to say simply because it's different from the rest of the ideas. I'm not saying you're right, but you're definitely not wrong.

I can totally understand not having fear. I guess the only way to get over fear is to do courage huh?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems fun at first, until she's standing outside your window at 4am with a pig's heart in a bag...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just live consciously and fearlessly and women will respond. That simple.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Just live consciously and fearlessly and women will respond. That simple.
:yes:

it makes sense. if you live your life like in such a way that you give off positive vibes and are healthy phsycially and mentally, people will naturally want to be around you because it feels good.

thats when you reject them a little bit so they can get a taste of the loss.. pull away a little at a time...

Reaction score
I find this post interesting, but dont seem to know how to apply it.

Somewhere inside is an 'alpha male' representation (i.e. a dictator) that I like expressing and acting in a militaristic way (i.e marching around, telling people off who is not following my game-plan rather than compromise), as I'm trying to be more assertive and in control in my Real-Estate business.

Anyway, this is the closest that I can identify with this concept. Masculinity seems to be reflected with dictatorship for some reason in my mind, where the governer is always right in any decisions he is making. So it would seem like we would all be alpha-male dictators or something. Perhaps just a thought.

I'd like some more details, such as BEFORE and AFTER, and how you developed your alpha-male concept, and how you learned this, etc..... it seems rather interesting.

persiangino said:
I haven't had girls stalk me, per se, however i've had plenty of women 'holler' at me, throw their numbers at me, and offer sex no strings attached. How did i do it? Since a very young age i have embraced my masculinity, partly due to culture and tradition, and partly through testing the field. In this 'game' the women chooses you, something most guys are oblivious about because they live on repressed memories rather then living consciously.

Living consciously and being aware of everything around you, like a predator, is the first thing i would suggest you do. This is how the sumarais in Japan mentally trained to make themselves fearless. This will be hard if you are not used to it, however practicing this will help develop the 'reptilian' part of the brain. The trick is to appear conscious of your surroundings while at the same time not paying any hot girl any attention. This will take much time to perfect, maybe a few years, however it is will worth it. Who doesn't want women chasing them? How do i know this works? well in highschool i would have groups of women surround my locker and would comment on how gorgeous and hot i was. Keep in mind however, this was not due to my 'looks', this is how these feminine females responded to a subconscious attraction they seemingly could not understand. There are many other examples, but i will not go any further, and keep in mind many of these females had 'boyfriends' LOL (note: this is why i am against 'relationships' because females will always be attracted to the alpha male due to acting on their 'emotions')

Second, to further develop your 'alpha' status, i would suggest you participate in competitive sports and activities which will seemingly also develop the reptilian brain. Activities like martial arts, weight training, hunting etc. are all very useful and helpful.

Always maintain power consciously and girls will respond. Read 48 laws of power and incorporate those laws into your life. for example, when girls throw their numbers at me, i still don't respond. Why, you ask? Because i am not the initiator (unnatural) and it would make me seem powerless. I must be the leader and the dominant figure in the relationship starting by initiating convo and leading every aspect of the relationship till i dump her ass. Never let girls disrespect you, even if it is in a joking manner. Remember, girls want to be fukced mentally and physically.

Contrary to what some guys (aka homos) like to believe you only must be average looking at best. I know many average looking guys ( I scout models so i am qualified to say they are average) who are doing absolutely amazing and they have nothing going for them except for having a very developed reptilian(aka alpha) brain. To start your conscious living as an alpha male, however, i would suggest you pay close attention to your BL, including the way you walk and talk at ALL times. Hard, you ask? Yes very, but will worth it when you perfect it. In the beginning you will have many people hating on you and saying how 'arrogant' you are but you cannot get discouraged.

To demonstrate how well this works in the field i will only say this. In college in the usa, people party to get laid, obviously, and most miserably fail at this. I, on the other hand, just walk through campus on party nights and women open me up and offer sex. It is that easy. Again, the hard work WILL pay off.

In summary, live consciously like an alpha, focus on your 'maleness', practice visualizing your unabashed sexuality on the opposite sex, and eliminate any female influences in your life. After a few years you will have so much pvssy you won't know what to do with it.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a dictator like mindset, if you'd like to call it that. Basically, the alpha mindset dictates that you live in the presence at all times, instead of living on repressed memories. Understand that our thoughts and our surroundings subconsciously create our reality. Being aware of the presence at all times will allow you to create your OWN reality. It is true, alphas SEEM to have very big egos, this is why we have 'player' haters since men (ie emo fags) and UGG start hating since they 'feel' inferior. When you are this dominant, you will surely attract the hottest girls in the game because it fires up primal sexual urges, and the sex feels SO much better then with betas because the girl is getting fvcked more so mentally then physically LOL.

But be aware that you will have ALOT of haters, including people calling you homosexual LOOOL why do they do that? Maybe, cause i act like i don't need the girl (harder said then done, again communication is 90% nonverbal) and it 'shows' which makes them even want me more.

My advice to anyone trying to improve their alpha status (aka inner game, BL, ie 90% of communication) is too live for hardship and pain. Yes, that's right make it a duty to never hesitate in life, since courage and fearlessness are the most important aspects of a masculine man. Once you live consciously, however, these things will be more then apparent, BUt again it will take YEARS to develop your 'survival of the fittest' mentality since many guys are too pvssy to live for teh moment and would rather take comfort having long conversations with their 'GF'. Ridiculous, i say, cause i mostly fukc girls with 'BFs', it's like these girls have no conscious and feel it necessary to have that 'good' , 'exciting' feeling.

Reaction score
persiangino said:
My advice to anyone trying to improve their alpha status (aka inner game, BL, ie 90% of communication) is too live for hardship and pain. .
Well that sounds like a bit of a catch 22. Live for hardship and pain. What's the next salespitch - ask everyone on here for all their money so they'll live in hardship and thus become an alpha male, while you become a stronger alpha male since you have everyone's money and the rest are just beta succers.

No, seriously, what is this hardship/pain stuff -- maybe it's one of those life-balances. If life is going well in some areas, other parts may suffer and go with this special 'striaght line' which evens things out. So, if you lucky in one area, you may not be lucky in another area -- is that what you mean?

Let me tell you something - if people think women like money and power, that's inconsistent with hardship and pain - how do you figure this?

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything, this is how i live my reality and i could give two sh!ts if anyone else agrees with it. As a masculine man you should strive for pain and hardships such as hardcore wieghtlifting, taking business risks, talking to *****es sexually, etc. You do this until you actually make it in life, which the smart alphas usually do. Now if you are not innately 'alpha', then i've given advice in my previous posts on how you can improve upon that. Something that is also important, which is part of living consciously, is to find the guy girls find SEXUALLY attractive and emulate/mirror his BL. Now bear in mind there are alot of fools who are only 'friends' with alot of girls, make sure you find someone who all the girls talk about and emulate, emulate, emulate.

I have no other reason to give such advice other then i believe that when you help others and spread knowledge then reality will also increase your abundance and help you when you are of need of help.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is easy, just steal money from her purse and she'll definitely stalk you

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
I have no other reason to give such advice other then i believe that when you help others and spread knowledge then reality will also increase your abundance and help you when you are of need of help.

i love how this thread is about how to get a woman to stalk you.. and we are all chatting away and trying to help each other achieve our goals. :up: