how to get a number

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
need some advice on getting a girl's number. A few weeks ago I met this girl at a party but she passed out before i could even try to get her number but I would like to get to know her better. My friend knows her and i was wondering if it's ok to ask her if she could give me her number. is there another way i could go about getting it?
thanks

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont make the mistake of asking a friend for it....show her u hav the balls to ask for it....dont ask, command her to give it to u.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you seem cool, we should hang out sometime"

got that from the bodybuilding forums back in like 2003 and has never failed.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! i'm going to ask my friend and see where it goes.

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

x2. It works every time. One girl even said thanks when I told her she was cool, lol.

No guarantee she will answer though, but that all depends on the impression you made with her.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man..its easy. Especially if you know her already. Just say "let me get your number, and maybe we can get together sometime." or something like that.

DONT ASK HER FRIEND FOR HER NUMBER..It's creepy. Unless you're in high school or something.

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

Just used this line on a chick 5 minutes ago. Shot the breeze for a few minutes, got a good vibe, saw she had dilated pupils, and used ^^^^^^^ word for word.

She said yes, I said "give me your number", she gave it to me, and I said I'd get contact her some time.

It's that easy.

Also, posture and eye contact help a lot.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonutMan, I would but the thing is that I never see her. I met her at a party that was in a city about 45 mins from where I live and all I know is that she goes to the local city college. That's why I was thinking about asking my friend for her number.
The advise was great because I never really know how to approach the whole number thing. When I do get numbers, the girl is the one implies that I should have it.
Thanks again!