How to get a good girl

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Cliff notes on your post.

Sex is not a negotiation - Rollo Tomassi

Women who have high interest and are sexually attracted to you will not make you wait for sex. The moment she uses that card against you, guess what? You're pretty much done because

a) She controls the relationship with sex
b) She is using sex as a reward

You may have sex after a while...at the sacrifice of being a man she desires. Similarly to the orbiter she strings along and rewards him with sex when she is drunk. By pursuing a women who holds the sex card, you are her puppet. You can spend countless hours of your life for the golden vagina or can be a man that takes what he wants.
Her wanting to wait for sex is not directly an indicator of her interest or lack thereof. I know that in the past, MOST of the time the faster I humped a girl the less likely things would work in the long run...mostly because they felt like sluts after. We may disagree that makes them sluts, but they think it anyway because of a history of getting dumped right after. They have learned that fast sex is bad because it makes most guys lose interest fast and not want a relationship (which the vast majority of girls do want). Be honest...don't you lose some interest after you have slept with a chick quickly? You also need to consider that her upbringing (if it was GOOD... then she is more likely to have self esteem and reapect and expect to get to know someone better before sleeping with them). All of the game dogma, including Rollo's out there which is based on Roisey is coming from a place of dealing with damaged girls. If you have read those guys reports etc. You'll notice they go ape **** over girls they perceive as good girls because they are so used to dealing with bar girls (it's all about night game for these guys....bar /club game where you are more likely to fund the dregs of the earth. You can't apply their style of thinking unless you are trying to do and get what they are, and honestly the guys are clueless that thwir beliefs are based on what they have learned from dealing with dregs (regardless of looks).

In THAT world, it's all about looks, coolness etc. But that's their world. Teaching you how to be the top dog in the gutter. Ask yourself.... Do I want to be at the top of the sludge pile, or is it even what I want to swim in there???

B

BeDJ

Anticipation and interest run on the same parallel in dating, but are not equals. Imagine something a child writes on his Christmas list, once he receives it, he does not necessarily lose interest in the commodity. Rather, it is up to him whether to enjoy it. Does it live up to his expectations? Is his life more enjoyable? It is not that the man loses interest shortly after he sleeps with a woman, he is evaluating his prospect.

Waiting before sex does not necessarily equate to the woman being a good prospect. Damaged women will be as likely, if not more, to withhold sex as a result of her past (ie: trust issues.) A man won’t be able to judge a woman until months into the relationship and as the saying goes, sex is never worth the wait.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic. Too bad most cars don't have locks like that anymore, so this isn't really something you can rely on. You may think she didn't do it because she's selfish, but in reality she may have just not known any better.

What are some 21st century alternatives we can use to replace this little test? One of the biggest for me is whether or not she texts/answers a phone call when we're on a date. If she's does and it's not some sort of emergency, then odds are she's got narcissistic tendencies and/or isn't relationship material. Lots of women nowadays love the validation they get from the attention guys give them. That's not something I'll tolerate from a woman I'm in a relationship with. IMO the only guy they should be getting validation from is ME. Our elders knew a thing or two about this stuff, and it served society well to clamp down on women's hypergamy.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue isn't good vs bad

the issue is ownership

Civilizations for millennia have concluded that women are to be the property of men...first father then husband

An owned women can and will be nasty in bed...but only for me :)

same as the king's harem...50 women...I/the king own them...they sleep around...you're gone/toast...simple as that.

women as property

and before you get outraged...ask yourself if deep, deep down you really don't want what I said :)

this is what all men..the alphas, betas, omegas want even if they are too cowardly to admit it.

Women are meant to be owned by men to be loyal and dutiful pets to raise children and care for the family..thats it; their irrationality, emotionalism, and lack of cause and effect perception proves this.

It will return to this again..but not for many years

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Cliff notes on your post.

Sex is not a negotiation - Rollo Tomassi

Women who have high interest and are sexually attracted to you will not make you wait for sex. [/B] The moment she uses that card against you, guess what? You're pretty much done because

a) She controls the relationship with sex
b) She is using sex as a reward

You may have sex after a while...at the sacrifice of being a man she desires. Similarly to the orbiter she strings along and rewards him with sex when she is drunk. By pursuing a women who holds the sex card, you are her puppet. You can spend countless hours of your life for the golden vagina or can be a man that takes what he wants.
Have you ever thought maybe some girls have class and dont open their legs for just anyone...I dont know, that they want to make sure the guy actually LIKES her? There are alot of girls out there that have been burned and no amount of attraction will overcome that. This site is filled with men with overprotective egos and there are women out there who are similar.

Ill say it again, every decent girlfriend Ive had did not put out early. They had self respect. Sure, some do withhold sex in the beginning because theyre not all that interested in you, but not all women withhold for that reason only.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
georgetheman said:
Have you ever thought maybe some girls have class and dont open their legs for just anyone...I dont know, that they want to make sure the guy actually LIKES her? There are alot of girls out there that have been burned and no amount of attraction will overcome that. This site is filled with men with overprotective egos and there are women out there who are similar.

Ill say it again, every decent girlfriend Ive had did not put out early. They had self respect. Sure, some do withhold sex in the beginning because theyre not all that interested in you, but not all women withhold for that reason only.
Don't make EXCUSES for b!tches bro. They do that just fine on their own. :D

A woman withholding sex is ALWAYS a power move. All those "good girls" who made you wait for them will jump on the c0ck of Bradly Cooper like there's no tomorrow.

You're pretty naive my man.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Georgetheman- a girl not having sex with you at an early stage has nothing to do with class, self respect, etc. It has everything to do about her FEELINGS for you and if you have flipped all of the attraction switches that make the 'gina tingle. Women are emotional and irrational, they do what makes them feel good at the moment. Self respect and class are rational thoughts that men live by, not women.

I've found those girls who want to make you wait are either on some ego trip, damaged goods, or just not that attracted to you for whatever reason.

My rule of thumb was I never took a girl seriously who gave it up on the first date, and I did not stay with one who withheld it from me after the 4th date. Most give it up on the 3rd-4th date.

My ltr girl gave it up on the 2nd date. She says I've been the only one that got to taste the cookie at such an early stage. The rest had to wait multiple dates. They were also beta chumps! I asked her why she gave it up so early and she said "because I did and said all the right things!" that she was willing to forget all of her sacred rules.;-)

With women all it takes is a guy who knows what he's doing to come around at the right time.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
georgetheman said:
Ill say it again, every decent girlfriend Ive had did not put out early. They had self respect.
Maybe she didn't put out for you early on but I'd bet dollars to donuts there's another type of guy who she didn't make wait.

I call shenanigans on most of this talk anyway,from my experience women with some semblance of self respect and "morality" (according to man) are usually always raised by a strong traditional alpha who's still adored and respected by her mother who also rejects typical Western upbringings. These types of women are now so rare I'd be skeptical in believing most here would have even met this breed of woman in their lifetime.

I'd also bet one man's definition of good girl with self respect would be totally different to the next man's. What I'm trying to say is if we built a time machine and brought back a man from half a century ago and told him "see this girl? She's a good girl and has self respect" he'd more than likely laugh in 9 out of 10 guys faces. How can the majority of men compare when they literally have nothing to compare against?

Oh yeah and that reminds me if your "good girl" doesn't meet at least half of this checklist, guess what? She's not a good girl, she's what we call in the business .."sh!t".
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
go to Phillippines and get a young Catholic VIRGIN, like us intelligent men do! :) You blow more on dates and "lookiing" than it takes to go over there, check out the dozen or so that you;ve "lined up" (emails, chats, Skype calls, letters) and decide which one to bring back. Your round trip airfare is $1200, hers is $1600, and you have to post a little bond for her return fare ( in case you get divorced)

Get a prenup in place, and use your school loans (12k, first year, don't need to PASS the classes) to put yourself and her thru 18 wheeler school. Have an old, functional, $1000 each van at either end of your x-country truck run (rd trip =a week) to "live in'. Mostly, you live in the truck, with her wearing a little eye mask and shaking her butt on the Net $500 a week or more) if she's not sleeping or driving. Then get her on as a prison guard(still shaking her butt when off duty, if she can't get overtime pay)

You can make her pay you 100k, after tax, over the 5 year period it takes for her to become a US citizen, on top of the 50k she clears for herself, and the 50k that she will cost you. After she gets US citizenship, watch OUT. :) If you know what to do with it, tho, that 100k will retire you, overseas. If that doesn't interest you, the 100k will certainly set you up pretty well, here, and the SECOND such lady will retire you, right here in the USA. How many other guys have given you a way to start with nothing and retire, in less than 11 years, probably in less than 6, hmm?

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ), that was an awesome link! It's pretty sad to see how far we've fallen as a culture.

I have to echo what many of the enlightened Suaver's have to say: A true "Good Girl" is as rare as a unicorn in the West. There are probably some out in Utah or Wyoming, but I don't expect to find one in any major city.

My experience with girls that hold out on sex is that they're just not that interested. Most girls put out damn quick if you're a man and take what you want.

We have to keep the ages in perspective, too. A woman who is 30+ years old definitely has some miles on her, you have to expect that. A girl who is 19, probably not so much. A clarification on what a "Good Girl" is would help this thread, so here's my list:

Sik's Good Girl

18 - 25 years old
Height and weight proportionate, attractive
Well mannered
Conversationally intelligent
Cooks well
Priorities are the husband, kids and house
No kids with anyone else
No alcohol, drugs, etc
Won't call the cops if hit (just kidding, Captain Save-a-Ho's!)

Yes, I'm aware this person is probably only going to exist in Russia or a Mormon sect. Actually, I briefly dated a Mormon girl who had all those qualities except one: she had kid. She also wanted to get married before sex - and she was rock-solid about that. Needless to say, it didn't work out.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this year and time, the only way for you to know if a girl is good is when blood comes out when you poke her (outside of her period of course).